For JOHNNY Donnelly!!!

A

Andy I.

I hope you saw the message down the page a bit did you??? I still don't know if you did. I am going on a retreat in Dorset. I was in Cornwall a while ago. I went to the Eden Project. PJ Harvey was playing at the Eden Project Sessons. But I didn't see her I only went on the BDB day. BDB was doing a solo acoustic gig so Rourke wasn't there but I knew that before-hand anyway and I saw The Thrills an Irish band, Aiden Smith from Manchester and another group . BDB had been spending a week with his family in St. Ives, Cornwall. BDB has been doing a lot of the Europian Festivals on his own this year. PJ Harvey is good though I would of liked to of seen her. I gave my sister Becky two of her albums "To Bring You My Love" and "Storys from the City, Storys From The Sea", I remember when PJ Harvey did a song with Tricky. What do you think of The Thrills from Ireland? I am not sure about them myself they have an album out called 'So much for the city' or something. When PJ Harvey said she liked that 1970s Bob Dylan album "Desire" that made some sence to me. The Eden Project Sessons have only been going about two years. The Eden Project is a good place to visit anyway!! I have also spent a bit of time in Manchester this year. Went to the Manchester's Move Festival and Heaton Park festival not all of it was a good experience. My Dad wants me to go on this narrow-boat holiday on canals near Bristol but I realy don't want to go. My sister Becky is at Bristol University. I would like to E-mail you Johnny privatly if I could?

> I hope you saw the message down the page a bit did you??? I still don't
> know if you did. I am going on a retreat in Dorset. I was in Cornwall a
> while ago. I went to the Eden Project. PJ Harvey was playing at the Eden
> Project Sessons. But I didn't see her I only went on the BDB day. BDB was
> doing a solo acoustic gig so Rourke wasn't there but I knew that
> before-hand anyway and I saw The Thrills an Irish band, Aiden Smith from
> Manchester and another group . BDB had been spending a week with his
> family in St. Ives, Cornwall. BDB has been doing a lot of the Europian
> Festivals on his own this year. PJ Harvey is good though I would of liked
> to of seen her. I gave my sister Becky two of her albums "To Bring
> You My Love" and "Storys from the City, Storys From The
> Sea", I remember when PJ Harvey did a song with Tricky. What do you
> think of The Thrills from Ireland? I am not sure about them myself they
> have an album out called 'So much for the city' or something. When PJ
> Harvey said she liked that 1970s Bob Dylan album "Desire" that
> made some sence to me. The Eden Project Sessons have only been going about
> two years. The Eden Project is a good place to visit anyway!! I have also
> spent a bit of time in Manchester this year. Went to the Manchester's Move
> Festival and Heaton Park festival not all of it was a good experience. My
> Dad wants me to go on this narrow-boat holiday on canals near Bristol but
> I realy don't want to go. My sister Becky is at Bristol University. I
> would like to E-mail you Johnny privatly if I could?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the messages. I did see them yes.Have a nice time on your holiday. I have never been to Cornwall or Dorset but they are supposed to be lovely places.

P.J Harvey I am a huge fan of.I do like the The Thrills. Their album is good.What they do is not exactly new or innovative but it's pretty good.If I was being harsh I would say they are a poor man's Teenage Fanclub. I am so used to seeing Morrissey have awful support bands that I really liked them at the RAH.

By all means e mail if you like Andy. I think Marjorie gives some good advice about e mailing etc further down the board.I would read that.You have to be careful Andy especially as a woman.On e mail and the internet people can sometimes make themselves out to be something other than they are so you have to show caution and not build people up into something they are not. You have to look out for yourself.

I know a few of the Edinburgh and Glasgow (oh and a couple from Brum) Moz fans and they are brilliant people but it's worth remembering that the people you meet on here and elsewhere on the WWW are probably no better or worse than the guy you sit next to on the bus in the mornings

Hope this makses sense Andy so if you want to e mail about Moz/music/life then that is always a pleasure.
Take care,

Johnny

For Andy I

Johnny can't really come on here much, Andy, because his firm are cracking down on non-work related internet surfing. Just thought I'd let you know in case you though he was ignoring you.

Soz Johnny, didn't think you were going to be on here - hence my msg to Andy

Re: For Andy I

> Johnny can't really come on here much, Andy, because his firm are cracking
> down on non-work related internet surfing. Just thought I'd let you know
> in case you though he was ignoring you.

No problem Bluenose. 2 guys were suspended in our Glasgow office yesterday for internet/e mail abuse so I will be pretty scarce over the next wee while.

Look on the bright side...Kasule will be delighted

Just Curious

> Johnny can't really come on here much, Andy, because his firm are cracking
> down on non-work related internet surfing.

How did you know that, Bluenose?

Re: Just Curious

Pillow talk.

> How did you know that, Bluenose?

Send me the pillow...

> Pillow talk.

...the one that you talk on. I'd send you mine, but there's drool all over it. That's between you and I, though, Bluenose. Don't go spreading it around that I drool in my sleep. OK?

Re: Send me the pillow...

Depends where the drool has oozed from

> ...the one that you talk on. I'd send you mine, but there's drool all over
> it. That's between you and I, though, Bluenose. Don't go spreading it
> around that I drool in my sleep. OK?

Re: Send me the pillow...

> Depends where the drool has oozed from

Now girls.. stop this.. you'll cause a Moz Solo pile up with those images.

Ruffian

Try this on for size...

> Now girls.. stop this.. you'll cause a Moz Solo pile up with those images.

> Ruffian

I appreciate the men of this board SOOOOO much that I personally would be willing to wrestle Bluenose in a plastic inflatable kiddie pool filled with either jello or chocolate pudding for their enjoyment. All we need is Bluenose's OK, and someone to sell the tickets!

Back
Top Bottom