Morrissey Central "Elegance" (March 23, 2024)

Lovely cover. I love the idea of Morrissey chillin' in sweats and a T, just watching covers on youtube. I saw on Spotify:
View attachment 102803

I wonder if it's true?
I don't think so, seems to be a mixup with a vaguely similar sounding artist
Screenshot_20240324_160534_Chrome.jpg

Entonces, o está lo suficientemente bien como para "entrar" en una oficina, o es una tontería.

Al parecer, la hermana del vecino de mi tío lo vio dándose un chapuzón en Whitstable el miércoles pasado.

Supuestamente le dijo que estaba buscando delfines para rescatarlo y/o bancos de peces para mantener a flote a su cabra. Aunque es posible que hayas escuchado mal.

[ADJUNTAR=completo]102782[/ADJUNTAR]

Entonces, o está lo suficientemente bien como para "entrar" en una oficina, o es una tontería.

Al parecer, la hermana del vecino de mi tío lo vio dándose un chapuzón en Whitstable el miércoles pasado.

Supuestamente le dijo que estaba buscando delfines para rescatarlo y/o bancos de peces para mantener a flote a su cabra. Aunque es posible que hayas escuchado ma

Supuestamente le dijo que estaba buscando delfines para rescatarlo y/o bancos de peces para mantener a flote a su cabra. Aunque es posible que haya escuchado mal.

View attachment 102782
:rolleyes: (n)doh:

There's nothing remarkable about Morris K's performance !! His voice doesn't say anything, there are other interpretations that are going around that are much better, it's still fine. To me neither fu nor fa A mí ni fu ni fa!!!

Won't show up where?

In the world I think he means.

Morrissey probably wants us to believe he's disappeared forever, and Lujan369 is buying into it.

It's a combination of the more you ignore me, all you need is me, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, whatever happens I love you, remember me / forget my fate etc etc.

a band does a cover

Nice keyboard playing. The rest is bog standard cover band and the vocal is yah whatever.
thought that as well acton,nice sound,she could stand in for cam if she breaks any more bones.

Morrissey probably wants us to believe he's disappeared forever, and Lujan369 is buying into it.

It's a combination of the more you ignore me, all you need is me, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, whatever happens I love you, remember me / forget my fate etc etc.
iv always thought his appeal was to starve the public of any information on anything about himself,if you saturate the public it becomes too much,its all about the long game.

Guys, I know Morrissey likes to hysterical, hysteria. But be careful, it's not eternal and it's already getting bigger... Moz's hysteria is typical of these people, I don't particularly find it more attractive, I find it boring

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom