Morrissey Central "Elegance" (March 23, 2024)

That's enjoyable. But am I right in thinking that, apart from one comment on social media about someone's relative seeing Morrissey a few weeks ago, we have had nothing about his plans, wellbeing or whereabouts since he went off sick eight weeks ago? Though he has often said he doesn' t make plans, so forget the plan part.

That's enjoyable. But am I right in thinking that, apart from one comment on social media about someone's relative seeing Morrissey a few weeks ago, we have had nothing about his plans, wellbeing or whereabouts since he went off sick eight weeks ago? Though he has often said he doesn' t make plans, so forget the plan part.

Indeed, plans can fall through as so often they do. Time has always been against him, as it is all of us. But never more so, it would seem.

What did that person see him doing, and where was he?

Indeed, plans can fall through as so often they do. Time has always been against him, as it is all of us. But never more so, it would seem.

What did that person see him doing, and where was he?
I thought someone had shared it on here but not sure now.. Their relative works in the office of his new management company and had met him when he popped into the office.

(Won't repeat it twice).

I thought someone had shared it on here but not sure now.. Their relative works in the office of his new management company and had met him when he popped into the office.

So he's either well enough to 'pop' into an office, or it's BS.

My uncle's neighbour's sister apparently saw him taking a dip in Whitstable last Wednesday.

Allegedly he told her he was looking for dolphins to rescue him, and/or schools of fish to keep his goat afloat. She may have misheard though.

1000006447.jpg

Last edited:
Nice cover. But we're desperate for more info on 2024 plans, above all else. I want to know if there is going to be a tour to lose a few grand on this year. It feels so long since July.

Months ago, Kate Middleton's handlers said she didn't have cancer after she went in for some abdominal issue.
What the truth is is not always what is publicly presented.

Yes, I'm worried, I want to know what's going on with Moz. Moz please post a photo so we can see you. We forgive cancellations. It's weird that it hasn't appeared, the truth is that I'm worried Mozuchis, I still love you !!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

He's sitting on a bench outside the recycling centre in Vancouver bc hoping that light housework will walk by on the way to the "boutiques"!

So he's either well enough to 'pop' into an office, or it's BS.

My uncle's neighbour's sister apparently saw him taking a dip in Whitstable last Wednesday.

Allegedly he told her he was looking for dolphins to rescue him, and/or schools of fish to keep his goat afloat. She may have misheard though.

View attachment 102782
Oh please no poor Moz!! There's nothing uglier than that kind of bathing suit or the style of briefs that man is wearing

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom