Done anything of note this week?

Thanks. Its been a tough time for me and I was relieved that she was able to see through those crazy folk and understand everything at such a mature level. I am so happy about all this I could not of asked for more. And I"m glad I cheered you up!

And it must have been even more amazing not just to see her again, but realise that she was so mature about the whole thing. She sounds really smart.

I watch too much news, so it's a shock to hear ANY good news..:)

I have had a nice week so far. I took my boyfriend to meet my mum and I went to see Josh Hartnett at the theatre last night with a good friend of mine! It was really good. :D

She acts, talks walks thinks and picks things out exactly like me. Short story, my mom is very mentally ill and she is 10 years younger than me so she believed my mother's negative comments about me. I stopped talking to my parents 4 years ago because I'd had enough of the abuse. I was done being hurt!

They told my sisters they didnt care if they ever talked to me... as soon as this sister said she's going to visit me (at no cost to them!) they kicked her out of the house. Shows how ill they are. Only makes me more right, sadly.

What they've done to me is one thing; what they did to the children I basically had to raise makes me ill :sick:

This sounds horrible. Is there any reason behind their behavior? You say your mom is mentally ill, but your father too? Is there anything about their background?

For example, I have an albino friend who has Evangelical Christian parents. They treat him like crap because they think he's the result of the devil. Any rational person would think this is insane, but to them, they are just religious.

They also thought I was gay although I am not. My friend doesn't talk to them anymore.

You and your sister are very beautiful by the way. I hope you both have a great future.

For example, I have an albino friend who has Evangelical Christian parents. They treat him like crap because they think he's the result of the devil. Any rational person would think this is insane, but to them, they are just religious.

holy shit! poor kid! :eek::(

I'm giving blood today. I usually do so every few months, but w/this appt I'm 'rewarded' with a $25 gas card. :D I think that's a pretty good incentive. Desperate times...;)

I have managed to get an interview for the teaching assistants job I applied for last week...tomorrow morning at 9.30am!

I REALLY REALLY want this job!

Love Alma xxx

I'm giving blood today. I usually do so every few months, but w/this appt I'm 'rewarded' with a $25 gas card. :D I think that's a pretty good incentive. Desperate times...;)

I'm always deferred. My hematocrit's always too low. :(

I have managed to get an interview for the teaching assistants job I applied for last week...tomorrow morning at 9.30am!

Love Alma xxx

Good luck, Alma! :D

Thanks for the good lucks! :)

I guess as my interview is tomorrow at least I don't have too long to get nervous. I also have little time to prepare though! :eek:

Love Alma xxx

I keep meaning to check (and remember) when theres a chance to donate blood in my town. Its something i'd like to do, but always end up noticing that its going on when i haven't got time to go (and also when i haven't had lunch, which can't be good) ... In fact, i'll check now and make a note..

EDIT: 28th November. If i'm not working that day i'll go :)

good girl! ;)

I had a job interview today. I WANT. should hear back in the next day or so. If i dont get it. I will cry. :(

Love Alma xxx

Good luck! I hope you both get the jobs that you want to do :)

Last edited:
I keep meaning to check (and remember) when theres a chance to donate blood in my town. Its something i'd like to do, but always end up noticing that its going on when i haven't got time to go (and also when i haven't had lunch, which can't be good) ... In fact, i'll check now and make a note..

EDIT: 28th November. If i'm not working that day i'll go :)

Good for you! The things we’ll do for free cookies, huh. :p
As an O neg, Lifesource literally has my number.

This song is in my head today!

i took out the trash

You kicked people out of chat? ;)

GOOD LUCK ALMA AND NUGZ!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom