do you think morrissey should stop taking his shirt off?

they've been banned!

So I don't understand why that user gets banned right away but other users such as Bill Poster can say a load of utter crap and vulgar language and still post away.:confused:

No, he's yummy.

Although I hope he'll never get to this point, ever.

0915_davy_jones_wi.jpg

Oh God. I did not just see that.

Ummm, NO! :mad:

coachella09_heart.jpg

Enough said.

Me 'n'all. :thumb: I think we should get torso-print t-shirts which say "Morrissey. Best tits in the business!"

This is also very very true. :D

He is getting old now and his body isnt what it used to be.should he stop taking his shirt of and showing his man boobs.

I have a feeling that I've seen this discussion before. To answer the question, I'll give a tentative No. He's still quite fit. If Morrissey physical shape begins to deteriorate, i.e. EPbabe's example, or if it's no longer age appropriate than he should probably take a break from ripping off his shirt in dramatic fashion.
But no matter what you can't go wrong with a shirtless-Morrissey.

owow he really got banned for this thread?

GUYS, MOZZER'S HAIR IS THINNING
SHOULD HE START WEARING A STYLISH HAT? Y/N Y/N?!?

(I'd post this as a thread but I'm trying to come off as meek so I get to inherit the Earth.)

The question should be when will he start taking off his pants as well????

Will that day ever come,,,,,!

So I don't understand why that user gets banned right away but other users such as Bill Poster can say a load of utter crap and vulgar language and still post away.:confused:

Well it must have been something else..he only made two posts, and neither of them are really offensive at all. Perhaps he was harassing users via PM?

Bill Poster is gone anyway, thankfully :o

Ummm, NO! :mad:

coachella09_heart.jpg

:eek:
Wow..
That's..errm..really muscular.. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

The question should be when will he start taking off his pants as well????

Will that day ever come,,,,,!

I just love the way you think hahahaha

I love Mozz and i don't care if he's got man boobs, he's still the sexiest man i've ever seen. He should never stop taking his shirt off.

f*** that. If anything, he needs to take off his pants too.

Back
Top Bottom