Daily Mail makes fun of Moz's penchant for taking his shirt off on stage

So what if he was rude or whatever? At least he got his point across and got people talking about this issue. I'm very proud of him, he didn't do it to look good or be sanctimonious, because from what I can see on this website and elsewhere, his actions weren't exactly welcome.
When you are anactivist, you have to take a stand against the things that bother you, regardless of how unpopular these actions can make you look.

People don't agree with rude people in general. I completely understand his motivation, I just think if he'd done it in a more tactful way it would be more likely to actually make a difference.

Yes, people are talking about it, and that's better than nothing, but because of the way he went about it it wasn't necessarily the most effective way of encouraging people to think about the issue. Being rude like that means that people who do eat meat are more likely to just pass it off as being contemptuous, whereas if he'd been politer they might be more likely to take him seriously.

When I saw the headline in the newspaper about the incident, I was thrilled and very proud. I agree with almost everything he says (here is the article), it's just the bit about burning people that to me seems rather high-and-mighty, and that's not the way to win people over.

You and I (and Morrissey) seem to have the same ideological views, just different views as to how to go about achieving the same end. Me, I think being rude to people just doesn't get you anywhere in this sort of situation, you obviously feel differently, and I respect that. I'm just trying to explain why I think that Morrissey might have done better to be a bit politer in this situation.

Essentially, I agree with and understand Morrissey's motivation behind his actions, and if I'd been in that situation I would have wanted to be rude, but wouldn't have because I think it would make things worse. Hence where I disagree with Morrissey is in his means. I just think there's a better way to do it than to be condescending. Yeah, being rude to someone you think is wrong can feel good, but they hate it and it makes them turn on you in spite in many cases. People are petty.

To be honest the bit about hoping it was humans was probably just a joke on his part. It's just that a lot of people don't get his black sense of humour, particularly in America. I don't have any problem with that line.

His big mistake was making a big song and dance about feeling sick when he volunteered for the gig knowing the environment he'd be playing in. A more adult way of dealing with it would have been to run off for a couple of minutes, deal with feeling sick, not make a big deal of it to the audience, but realise his mistake in playing such places and decide to be more choosy in future. He has the problem though, that he doesn't like to take responsibilities for his own mistakes, as I think he sees it as an admission of weakness. It has to be everyone else's fault.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-proves-hes-big-star-shows-bulging-belly.html

Heh.

article-0-04883E3B000005DC-301_468x691.jpg

WTF is on his arm?

sorry but what exactly is wrong with that photo?! he looks as gorgeous as ever :horny:

To be honest the bit about hoping it was humans was probably just a joke on his part. It's just that a lot of people don't get his black sense of humour, particularly in America. I don't have any problem with that line.

His big mistake was making a big song and dance about feeling sick when he volunteered for the gig knowing the environment he'd be playing in. A more adult way of dealing with it would have been to run off for a couple of minutes, deal with feeling sick, not make a big deal of it to the audience, but realise his mistake in playing such places and decide to be more choosy in future. He has the problem though, that he doesn't like to take responsibilities for his own mistakes, as I think he sees it as an admission of weakness. It has to be everyone else's fault.

Ah, the humour doesn't come across well in the text. In that case I haven't got a problem with him saying it, if it was said in a tone that suggests humour.

I don't really know what to make of Morrissey's waist line. I just think there's more to bounce off of and grab hold of.Good times..:D

I was there that night. And I thought it was cute the way Moz flung the shirt out towards the crowd and it didnt quite make it over the barricade. lol The security guard at the barricade asked him what should he do with the shirt, flusterred Moz just notioned to the guy to "just get rid of it." Moz looked like he was "done" with the set/Fest.

I was there that night. And I thought it was cute the way Moz flung the shirt out towards the crowd and it didnt quite make it over the barricade. lol The security guard at the barricade asked him what should he do with the shirt, flusterred Moz just notioned to the guy to "just get rid of it." Moz looked like he was "done" with the set/Fest.

I knew there was no way that shirt was going to make it into the crowd. His expression was priceless.

I don't really know what to make of Morrissey's waist line. I just think there's more to bounce off of and grab hold of.Good times..:D

Yeah that.

I think he looks good. Not perfect but still really hot.

and

I agree. Not that I won't choke a bitch for his tossed shirt.
lol

jg1q9v.jpg

This is the original version of that photo. They are just out to get him.

the daily mail sucks! on the same page they`re slagging morrissey off,there`s a photo of brooke hogan wearing a bikini and they say she looks stunning.....she is fat! not morrissey,he looks great for his age,i`m not saying he`s old,but he`s almost 50 and he looks HOT :horny:man at his age look fat,his body is perfect and i find him very attractive i like his body the way it is,he has Muscles that is not a bad thing,on the contrary is a good thing,man this days are way too skinny...........MOZ YOU LOOK AMAZING DON`T LISTEN TO THEM,THEY`RE JEALOUS THAT`S ALL! ;)

Back
Top Bottom