Daily Mail makes fun of Moz's penchant for taking his shirt off on stage

Thank you to Florenonite for putting a Link to the article, in your post earlier...so I could read it...
I notice the article said the smell was coming from the Backstage area.......
So I fail to see why he agreed to play the gig in the first place, if he knew that Carnivores would be Blagging FREE dead meat backstage.......( He has also played Glastonbury several times, and I am sure they sold Hamburgers to the public there, also....).
Wasn't St Macca of Paul also on the same bill ??....Didn't hear a peep from him about the smell of Meat being cooked.....and his late wife used to make and sell Veggie food!! ( dunno if it's still available, but it was expensive!!).
Maybe they could have got that on the menu instead of Real dead Animal flesh.
I am all for Morrissey being a "Controversial" artist ( At least he gets people Debating...)..mostly his comments are sensible, but I thought that this was just being a bit of a "Prima Donna".......

I mean, If I KNOW a local pub is going to try to sell me Bad Ale, I simply don't go there....Morrissey MUST be aware by now of the Backstage carry on at festivals ( God knows, he's played enough of them...) so to try to be "Controversial" in front of Fans who have came to worship at his feet, and possibly spoil their chance of actually seeing him on this tour, ( Re named by me as "Tour of RE-funds"), just because of the Dietary requirements of Blaggers who got in Free ........

....It's The smell of Hypocrisy that makes me feel sick.......

He said it's the anti depressants he takes that bloat him.

I can certainly understand that. I have the same problem myself.

the daily mail sucks! on the same page they`re slagging morrissey off,there`s a photo of brooke hogan wearing a bikini and they say she looks stunning.....she is fat! not morrissey,he looks great for his age,i`m not saying he`s old,but he`s almost 50 and he looks HOT :horny:man at his age look fat,his body is perfect and i find him very attractive i like his body the way it is,he has Muscles that is not a bad thing,on the contrary is a good thing,man this days are way too skinny...........MOZ YOU LOOK AMAZING DON`T LISTEN TO THEM,THEY`RE JEALOUS THAT`S ALL! ;)

If this is what you consider fat,
article-0-048CB4C1000005DC-363_224x612.jpg

then I must be a chubby chaser. :horny:

Back
Top Bottom