"Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

Automne writes:

I make zines of various goths and musicians eating things. I know. It's kind of ridiculous but the latest one features Morrissey and each page is a Smiths pun.

Defensive Eating With Morrissey (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg) - Etsy

Thirteen glorious full color images of Morrissey consuming all of the food and leaving you with nothing. NOTHING!!!!!

defensive_eating.jpg

Re: "Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

I certainly do not agree with homophobic, misogynistic, or racist posts. I am not convinced that they were serious about those remarks. I thought they were just winding people up. Maybe I am wrong.

You mean trolling?

Re: "Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

You mean trolling?

Perhaps they did that at times. But they also contributed things I regarded to be meaningful, honest, insightful, and witty. You may not agree. That is OK. Some of Skylarker's posts were spot on. Just as some of Brummie's are. I appretiate an intelligent polemical voice every one in a while. Sometimes the pot needs stirred.

All of you people care too much about all of this nothing.

You aren't anyone's friend or enemy here. You are words on a screen, like me. Get over yourselves, all of you. Forums aren't the real world.

I imagine all of you have sweaty ass hair.

Enjoy your lives.
Hey Anon, I bet you felt pleased with yourself after this post.
Ofcourse, it's poorly thought through.
You say this is not real.
It is what it is.
And what is real?
The people we talk to at work? A chat on Skype? Someone you bump into on the street? A polite conversation with someone you don't like?
It's all real and it's all different.
The relationships and feelings generated here are as real as anything else.

No it's not the real world. The real world is 'out there' but not 'here'

No it's not the real world. The real world is 'out there' but not 'here'

The Internet is a part of reality. It is the real world as much as your thoughts are, and world leaders halfway around the world that you will never meet in person, and film stars who you will never see outside a cinema screen. It doesn't have to physically exist and be tangible in your small space in order for it to be real. This website, the posters, and the interactions are as real as the floor beneath you.

The Internet is a part of reality. It is the real world as much as your thoughts are, and world leaders halfway around the world that you will never meet in person, and film stars who you will never see outside a cinema screen. It doesn't have to physically exist and be tangible in your small space in order for it to be real. This website, the posters, and the interactions are as real as the floor beneath you.

I mean the everyday physical world, where interactions on that plane count a lot more towards the karmic bodily reactions, thoughts and feelings of any one person.
This is the reason we are born via a planet earth mother and father. The genetic codes we receive from birth parents lead us forward into all the planes of existence possible.
I understand your synopsis and find it very interesting indeed as these kind of ruminations have always absorbed me. From practicing yoga for a very long number of years, studying philosophy and meditational techniques which took me entirely beyond the phyisical world.
But the first and only grounding platform we have is the day to day existence in the body and all that the 24 hours in a time-scale world afford in order to make the leap into the invisible 'other worlds' which are even more real than the physical.
The platform we leap from is the body: typing out words on a screen involves the functional body parts
This was the the first precept I refered to, after the initial concept of the thought of activity
But the finite world comes first in the every day workings of reward or punishment that involves the karmic comeback of first a thought, then the bodily display
But always even as we type, we still are 'grounded' and in that sense, the body is the instrument of the soul, but we have to go from birth to death physically
Even more complicated than we 'think'! :D

Back
Top Bottom