'Bring Back JJ' Petition

Let's say he was right. Let's say Kewpie baited him. He could have gone to David T and said, "what about this agreement?", but instead he declared "open season". Is anyone surprised it ended how it did?

Dave, I politiely asked Kewpie twice to stop, she ignored me. This was over a two day period. I pm'd Davidt and he didn't get back to me either after 24 hours.
So I did what I did. Not saying it was right, but that's what I did.

Jukebox Fury:thumb:

Last edited:
You are more than welcome to be offensive. You
can't harrass or troll individuals directly unless you do it in the pigsty.

This is not news. David has allowed many very offensive things go in the general forums.

Bored, you should check the rules with davidt. I got a right bollocking for posting that poll about Kewpie in the Pigsty....I said ''It's in the pigsty...'' he said it still has the TOS applying to it....... so who is right?

Thanks to everyone for your support...Anon x, Irregular Regular...a red sticking up for a Blue:flowers:, Modrevolve, Nightingale, Michelle, Robbie (great avatar;)), Dave2006, lainey, Brel etc etc
I love you all:sweet:

edit....bring back Daddy Cool too:D

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for your support...Anon x, Irregular Regular...a red sticking up for a Blue:flowers:, Modrevolve, Nightingale, Michelle, Robbie (great avatar;)), Dave2006, lainey, Brel etc etc
I love you all:sweet:

edit....bring back Daddy Cool too:D

What about me:tears:

good to have you back

Two hundred & eighty five posts on this thread now & it's not going to die any time soon.

Perhaps davidt could come out & explain why he's holding three people (at least one of whom is immensely disliked) above so many of the members.

Not holding my breath mind.

Can one of the moderators re-name this thread, 'pissing in the wind' & move it to the sty please.

I couldn't find a suitable motivational poster for 'pissing in the wind' but this will do:

motivational-poster-futility-wisdom.jpg

He posted this on another thread.... JJ Frink!
Anyone feel big enough to take on JJ and his new water pistol:cool::guitar::thumb:
20v0k5d.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Well, it is small consolation that we can look at his lovely face *ahem* even tough we can't view his witty *cough* retorts.
(no, he didn't commission me to start a JJ Frink page:rolleyes:, what makes you think that?)

Two hundred & eighty five posts on this thread now & it's not going to die any time soon.

Perhaps davidt could come out & explain why he's holding three people (at least one of whom is immensely disliked) above so many of the members.

Not holding my breath mind.

I am not holding anyone above another. He broke the rules, was warned several times and continued to break them. The fact he came back just extends his ban.

You are more than welcome to be offensive. You
can't harrass or troll individuals directly unless you do it in the pigsty.

Why can't a mod just put a potentially "banning" post/thread into the Pigsty where it becomes a non-banning offence?

:confused:

I am not holding anyone above another. He broke the rules, was warned several times and continued to break them. The fact he came back just extends his ban.

Oh, well nice one for coming out & answering my post.

I still think you're very very wrong but kudos for coming out & saying something.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think you're very very wrong, I KNOW you are very very wrong & so does everyone else. Still, it's your website, you can ruin it however you want.

Last edited:

I still think you're very very wrong but kudos for coming out & saying something.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think you're very very wrong, I KNOW you are very very wrong & so does everyone else. Still, it's your website, you can ruin it however you want.

What would you do with someone that continues to break rules and refuses to stop?

I dont want to sound like a crawler but I dont think he was wrong and im sure Im not the only one.I got the impression jj thought he was immune

What would you do with someone that continues to break rules and refuses to stop?

I would've taken away the rattle he used to play with, remove the person in question from the role.

I would also take into account the number of good posts made by said poster over the years.

Obtrusive moderation should not be permitted. A good moderator should act like a good football referee & uphold the rules but without making themselves the story.

Having a moderator who corrects spelling & grammar mistakes, along with one who continually posts links to threads many years old because a new thread happens to be similar does not fall into the category of unobtrusive moderation.

And to prove that I'm not totally victimising one person, sending someone a message saying, 'you post that f***ing picture one more time & you are banned' is probably not a good idea either.

I blame the computer as a mode of communication (international communication at that!). one can never tell if someone is making a joke or taking the proverbial.

Love, peace and harmony brothers!:) Let's all just get along with each other for a wee while shall we?:)

I blame the computer as a mode of communication (international communication at that!). one can never tell if someone is making a joke or taking the proverbial.

Love, peace and harmony brothers!:) Let's all just get along with each other for a wee while shall we?:)

Screw you! I don't see why I should have to get along with morons!

Just kidding!

It occurs to me that I've posted on no other thread than this for about a week so I'm off to find some good movie quotes.

Tags
jj evans pathetic we want jj back
Back
Top Bottom