"At home with Mozzer early 90’s" - mrjakewalters / Instagram

full

mrjakewalters / Instagram
At home with Mozzer early 90’s. #Morrissey #JakeWalters #archive

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that’s what I call ‘Beach Body’ ready. He’d be banned now looking so good. :rolleyes::crazy:

That means having permission. But the permission must have been expressly stated, of course. On the contrary, it would be like a breach of trust.
...says someone who obviously knows ZERO about a photographers ownership of the photos s/he takes. Barring a contractual agreement stating otherwise, even a wedding photographer owns and retains the rights to republish their work.

E02D17EA-1C47-4F77-8E85-F9EBE6A27B8D.jpeg

“Well, it’s the only body that I have. I can’t reveal any other. It’s not meant to be an orgiastic moment – I’m not asking anyone to find me impressively seductive, but rather, to get out of this human need to always be enclosed ... enclosed within clothes, within cars, within houses ... humans are obsessed with being ‘inside’ or covered, and they don’t feel comfortable with the lyric natüre of freedom of any kind.”

And I think he still looks magnificent, long may he continue to remove his shirt on stage .....

Last edited:
What happened here? Looks like someone photoshopped a block of cheese onto a sagging dad-bod.
Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. If you have negativity towards someone they will never be good enough in any way shape or form.
I think Morrissey is still a fine man indeed. It's good to see someone who is comfortable in his own skin You should try it yourself instead of projecting your own self loathing.

View attachment 47285

“Well, it’s the only body that I have. I can’t reveal any other. It’s not meant to be an orgiastic moment – I’m not asking anyone to find me impressively seductive, but rather, to get out of this human need to always be enclosed ... enclosed within clothes, within cars, within houses ... humans are obsessed with being ‘inside’ or covered, and they don’t feel comfortable with the lyric natüre of freedom of any kind.”

And I think he still looks magnificent, long may he continue to remove his shirt on stage .....

I’ve never seen that quote but I can totally see him saying it. My first thought was naked wrestling though

'Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got love in my tummy and I feel like a-lovin' you
Love, you're such a sweet thing, good enough to eat thing
And it's just a-what I'm gonna do'
(Yummy Yummy Yummy, by Ohio Express)

To hair, or not to hair--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler on the body to suffer
The scissors and blades of outrageous grooming
Or to raise arms against a sea of stubbles

WS has nothing on SPM.

Was a meaning ever provided for the "1 oz" on that necklace?
Nothing coded or cryptic to be honest.
It was actually Jake that gave him the pendant in the first place ('allegedly').
It simply denotes 1 ounce of silver - you could have bought many similar looking items in a jewelry store prior to Moz ever wearing it. I'm sure others will have romanticised its meaning, but that's probably the gist of it.
As they say: don't let facts get in the way of a good story :)

morrissey-the-more-you-ignore-me-the-closer-i-get-parlophone-2.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He's the inspiration to This Charming Man and he sure was in real life as well though never milking his fame and instead pretending to be someone else but admitting Moz gave him a painting once which he still had on display in his home back then.
You do know he's not dead, don't you? And I'm pretty sure he's nothing to do with TCM, even if he does ride around everywhere on a bicycle.

how odd, ive never noticed that Morrissey sometimes shaves. I didn't think men did shave their underarms. I would've thought it would look funny, but since it's never struck my attention that he shaves despites having seen his bare underarms a number of times, I guess it doesnt.

how odd, ive never noticed that Morrissey sometimes shaves. I didn't think men did shave their underarms. I would've thought it would look funny, but since it's never struck my attention that he shaves despites having seen his bare underarms a number of times, I guess it doesnt.
Nice quote about it from him in an interview here. He says he did it in pursuit of 'extreme physical beauty'
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...q=morrissey interview shaving armpits&f=false

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. If you have negativity towards someone they will never be good enough in any way shape or form.
I think Morrissey is still a fine man indeed. It's good to see someone who is comfortable in his own skin You should try it yourself instead of projecting your own self loathing.
Nice reach, kiddo. ...but you must have me confused with someone who gives a shit about the ramblings of an armchair psychologist.

All men shave their armpits. Did you ever have a boyfriend or similar?

Back
Top Bottom