As Friends Rust - Last of the Famous International Scumbags

If you're going to be mad at an artist for Xenophobia, maybe pick one who isn't a 1st generation immigrant who wrote a song about being torn between his two cultures.
If you're going to be mad at a HYPOCRITE for Xenophobia, maybe pick one who isn't a 1st generation immigrant who wrote a song about being torn between his two cultures.

If you're going to be mad at a HYPOCRITE for Xenophobia, maybe pick one who isn't a 1st generation immigrant who wrote a song about being torn between his two cultures.
You protest too much Lefty. I bet you would’ve stayed after the Bauhaus set. Admit it.

I don't think he is though. I think he's always had issues around cultural markers & belonging to places. He talks & writes about it a lot in relation to himself. But in 2007 freedom of movement was a huge news topic, so those remarks were made part of that debate.

I think you are in pain because. My life morrisey. Gave you the boot and ignores you. That's why you makein it personal. Grow up. ! Life is not easy. And trying to trash my love life Morrisey does not work. He is ONE of the kind. God sent it to me. And it doesn't matter what you said. Morrisey is ahead if your time. !!!

To be fair to Morrissey, he really hasn't said that much, it's been the associations that did the damage. So, there might be a few trolls online but it's not given him a new fanbase. They're repelled by the gay vegan anarchism.

Ah the Fräulein again...
wearing a racist ring-wing badge live on US television is only Associations. haha!
claiming your home city is the rape-capital in Europe is only Associations. Hahaha!

the truth is also that some of the 14 registered fans here have put the thin-foil hat on desperate for the love of Melvis God Emperror

I think you are in pain because. My life morrisey. Gave you the boot and ignores you. That's why you makein it personal. Grow up. ! Life is not easy. And trying to trash my love life Morrisey does not work. He is ONE of the kind. God sent it to me. And it doesn't matter what you said. Morrisey is ahead if your time. !!!

Ah the Fräulein again...
wearing a racist ring-wing badge live on US television is only Associations. haha!
claiming your home city is the rape-capital in Europe is only Associations. Hahaha!

the truth is also that some of the 14 registered fans here have put the thin-foil hat on desperate for the love of Melvis God Emperror

It's a badge - you're making associations.

And the Berlin rape capital meme was going through left-wing feminist groups - the idea being the government would cover-up crimes rather than admit social problems. A lot of people believed it was true because Rotherham was true.

The only thing I 'desperately' want is Moz to accept the media for what it is, concentrate on his work & avoid controversy.

Ah the Fräulein again...

You aren't very bright are you.

You could just disagree rather than go for a jibe.

Nerak, I truly believe that challenging you on here is futile because no matter what the topic is, your contribution will always be an endless river of apology for Morrissey. Always. You have a mindset where the blame for everything this man says and does can be deflected elsewhere, whether it's the fault of his nephew, the evils of the Internet, his lack of formal education, the music industry, other artists, the problems of ageing or the cultural legacy of the Irish diaspora. And not only do you exhaustively excuse his every move but you attempt to reframe and 'fansplain' it all to us in PR speak, as though you have a hotlink to his brain. I rarely waste time with 'fights' on here and I don't want one now, but if I jibe occasionally, this is why.

Ah the Fräulein again...

:lbf: when did Morrissey claim his ‘home city is the rape-capital in Europe’ ?

Nerak, I truly believe that challenging you on here is futile because no matter what the topic is, your contribution will always be an endless river of apology for Morrissey. Always. You have a mindset where the blame for everything this man says and does can be deflected elsewhere, whether it's the fault of his nephew, the evils of the Internet, his lack of formal education, the music industry, other artists, the problems of ageing or the cultural legacy of the Irish diaspora. And not only do you exhaustively excuse his every move but you attempt to reframe and 'fansplain' it all to us in PR speak, as though you have a hotlink to his brain. I rarely waste time with 'fights' on here and I don't want one now, but if I jibe occasionally, this is why.

I only say what I think is closer to the truth based on all the information that's out there rather than the same few quotes that he gets damned with.

I blame him for mishandling the media, if anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thewlis, you are becoming the most tragic figure here on this site.

Semiotics not your thing then.

I take it Thewlis is German? Explains your weird posts.

I'm Glaswegian.

5hit, I go away for one day (just one day) & all hell breaks loose!! :rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom