All You Need Is Me

Jim Rome

Vulgar Box Pimp
Say what you want,

It's Morrissey's best song in years. An instant classic and it's a damn shame that other new song has been recorded for the upcoming greatest hits unless this one was too.

Utter proof Moz still has it and i'm gonna see him play it tonight in San Diego.

'Nuff said.

OUT

Say what you want,

It's Morrissey's best song in years. An instant classic and it's a damn shame that other new song has been recorded for the upcoming greatest hits unless this one was too.

Utter proof Moz still has it and i'm gonna see him play it tonight in San Diego.

'Nuff said.

OUT

You got a 50/50 chance he'll play it...he hasn't played it every night since the new song came out

are there many threads devoted to how Jim Rome is looking forward to seeing All You Need is Me in San Diego?

yeah but a month ago or so it was mentioned Alain Whyte joined the guys for a couple days in the studio. was it not? so i figure All You Need Is Me is already recorded.

i wonder why they didn't record "that's how people grow up" the first time. i'm sure the band thoroughly enjoyed having their day off taken away when moz said, "guess what? we're going into the studio! oh, don't make that face. you know that Houston is boring and you weren't going to do anything anyway." :D

Back
Top Bottom