Admit something anything

So I take it your listed location of "A Safety Haven" is actually a nice way of saying the psychiatric ward?! ;)
The whole thing sounds like a stitch up to me. Blaming it on the little brother! Kids are hilarious little monsters.

I like men with big noses like Chris Martin. I also like sticky-out ears.
I have a thing for Roman and retrousse noses. I'm married to a woman with a slight one, (retrousse) and it gives her an impishness that I find incredibly sexy and endearing.

I have a thing for Roman and retrousse noses. I'm married to a woman with a slight one, (retrousse) and it gives her an impishness that I find incredibly sexy and endearing.

:handpointright:
images

I cannot stand people from India speaking english with that annoying accent and anyone whose seen a review of a product on Youtube know what I mean.
Wasn't it the general consensus that these people would take over the world and India would blossom but we haven't seen much of that.
Seems to be a hyped up myth just like China.

Oh, but it must be because Morrissey's nose is slightly retrousse, surely? That's the real reason you find it sexy.

I like to sit on big dildos

The bigger the better, I like a challenge

I was just a criminal mastermind. One of my earliest memories is one of the neighbors getting a beautiful red tricycle for his birthday, and me, being a covetous little bastard, stole it from his yard when they were inside. I knew that I couldn't get away with it as it was, so I hid in the shed, where I found a bucket of bright yellow paint (Think curb paint) and brush painted the whole thing- and I mean the whole thing, tires, handlebars, spokes and all. No one could possibly ever think I stole it, it was a bright red tricycle, and here I was, the proud owner of a bright yellow tricycle, (and bright yellow hands, and butt) so I was really surprised when the grown ups figured me out in an instant. My parents had to buy him a brand new one, and I was made to pick strawberries to earn money to pay my parents, and was given the awful looking yellow tricycle at the end of the summer when I'd paid it off.
Damn, G23, you’ve got some amazing confessions! I think the puke bucket is still my favorite though.

See if sticking your ears out makes you look nicer. It works when I try it in the mirror!

Back
Top Bottom