A Place To List Our "Demands" Regarding Everything M-Related

Play in Hammersmith again so I can walk five minutes around the corner to the gig from my house.
That way if it gets cancelled for unforeseen logistical issues I won’t have to worry about travel plans.

Morrissey, you and your band are formally invited to my wedding May 18th, 2024. Please play some songs and then let me hug you. It would make my beautiful day even more beautiful. I'll even make the menu full vegetarian.. for you!

Morrissey, you and your band are formally invited to my wedding May 18th, 2024. Please play some songs and then let me hug you. It would make my beautiful day even more beautiful. I'll even make the menu full vegetarian.. for you!
You’re getting married on the 44th anniversary of the great Ian Curtis’ death.

By the way, I hope M shows up! But what should he sing?

In reality, you could probably get Alain’s new band for a good price. Or Mike Joyce to D.J. Lol.

Please come back to mainland Europe already! We have a lot of reasonably sized theatres😜

...and while you're at it the second largest town in my country would be really handy and you haven't been there since 2009 or something so a visit is long overdue😊😊😊

You’re getting married on the 44th anniversary of the great Ian Curtis’ death.

By the way, I hope M shows up! But what should he sing?
Oh I would get a lovely set list together for him, which he would just love. Ending with I Won't Share You (I'm having the DJ playing that song anyway ❤️) Hey, since were on the topic, does anyone have any other suggestions for good wedding songs from Moz and/or da Smiffs?

Oh I would get a lovely set list together for him, which he would just love. Ending with I Won't Share You (I'm having the DJ playing that song anyway ❤️) Hey, since were on the topic, does anyone have any other suggestions for good wedding songs from Moz and/or da Smiffs?
Kiss me a lot? You're the one for me, fatty?

My Love I’d Do Anything For You
Interesting drug
Such a little thing makes such a big difference
Our Frank
Alma Matters
All You Need Is Me
I like You
Don’t Make Fun Of Daddy’s Voice
In The Future When All’s Well
To Me You Are A Work Of Art
Kiss Me A Lot
All The Young People Must Fall In Love
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Can Have Both
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Now My Heart is Full
Lover To Be
Moon River

Interesting drug
Our Frank
Alma Matters
All You Need Is Me
I like You
Kiss Me A Lot
I Can Have Both
Now My Heart is Full
Lover To Be
Moon River
Screenshotted!

I haven't listened to Kiss Me A Lot! I will though. Neither of us are fat so idk, that would still be a fun one, lol!!!! I thought The Loop would be a fun one to mix in there.

On second thought, maybe ‘I Just Want To See The Boy Happy’ should be replaced with The Loop.

Though of course, there’s some uptempo Smiths songs that could be fun to throw in too.

Interesting drug
Our Frank
Alma Matters
All You Need Is Me
I like You
Kiss Me A Lot
I Can Have Both
Now My Heart is Full
Lover To Be
Moon River
Pashernate Love.
Found Found Found is also maybe one to include. It is ambiguous on the subject of giving love to another human being - but then the last line is absolutely made for a wedding.

Back
Top Bottom