Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Lolz quite a few people sending me pissy reputation remarks for my Peepholism find

jealousy, it can be such a killer. :facepalm:

BrokenFriend, that change of ownership report is incredible! :eek: How on earth did you manage to get hold of that?

Nothing anywhere near that impressive here, but they still make me happy. :)

sweettenderhooligan12.jpg

(Still sealed!)

twwl_jplp.jpg

jpcds_070812.jpg

cassettes_070812.jpg

L-R: Canadian release, Thai release, and release of unmentioned origin.

hulmeristmusicclub_completepicjewelcase.jpg

2for1_europe_mexico.jpg

Mexican edition on the right, compared to the European edition.

BrokenFriend, that change of ownership report is incredible! :eek: How on earth did you manage to get hold of that?

Nothing anywhere near that impressive here, but they still make me happy. :)

sweettenderhooligan12.jpg

(Still sealed!)

twwl_jplp.jpg

jpcds_070812.jpg

cassettes_070812.jpg

L-R: Canadian release, Thai release, and release of unmentioned origin.

hulmeristmusicclub_completepicjewelcase.jpg

2for1_europe_mexico.jpg

Mexican edition on the right, compared to the European edition.

Hey Buddy, nice finds.
It's pretty funny to see that "liste!!" on "World won't listen" obi. It's a kind of pray: please, listen... (just joking around, guys).

I've never seen a DVD in jewel case like that - which looks like a cassette one.

B0CD86A9-6E05-4DAE-A276-36F6847D3191-5873-0000081D34D1B3FB.jpg

But more importantly.
At the top of my own wishlist... *sigh* Hopefully soon now though, assuming the Australian tour in December goes ahead. :) Hope you have a wonderful time, anyway!

Latest buys...

instoreplay_maladjusted09cdr.jpg

In-store Play Sampler CD, and Maladjusted 2009 CD-R promo.

ltbsaudics_dagenhamdavejpcd.jpg

Louder than bombs - part 1 Saudia Arabia cassette (a gift from a kind friend and fellow collector) & Dagenham Dave Japanese CD.

Also finally acquired a German Sheila take a bow 12" on green vinyl, which completes my mini-collection of the German releases:
sheila_germancollection.jpg

Not an official item, but still a nice thing to have, especially since my original copy of the book was starting to show signs of being flipped through a few too many times. ;)
mozinpictures_boxset.jpg

At the top of my own wishlist... *sigh* Hopefully soon now though, assuming the Australian tour in December goes ahead. :) Hope you have a wonderful time, anyway!

Latest buys...

ltbsaudics_dagenhamdavejpcd.jpg

Louder than bombs - part 1 Saudia Arabia cassette (a gift from a kind friend and fellow collector) & Dagenham Dave Japanese CD.

Dagenham Dave in Japanese is written as Dagun-ham Dave. :(

What is your, dreamin is free item? Realistically, not Wolverhampton 88, or the reel to reel that has " I Want A Boy"
I guess mine would be the 3" Interlude" cd by Moz from Abbey Road and of course the negative "Hand in Glove"

Re:

Just eventually completed a set of four signed cards, Morrissey, Marr, Joyce and Rourke. Got to decide what picture to put with them and where to hang it when I have. :confused:

Re:

I do enjoy following this thread on a daily basis. Unfortunately I´ve been lazy lately not participate
This is the "rare" items I been adding to my collection over the summer.

LP Smiths "Best Off " EU
LP Smiths "Meat Is Murder" Portugal version on Transmedia
12" Smiths "Girlfriend In A Coma" Us Promo
12" Smith "Sheila Take A Bow" Blue Cover (eu or german ?)
12" Smith "Sheila Take A Bow" White vinyl – germany
12" Smiths "I Started Something I Couldn´t Finish" White label
7" Morrissey "Jack The Ripper" promo
CDM Morrissey "The Boy Racer" EU 5-Track (I think this was hard to find)

DSC_9215.jpg

Re:

Nice find Motorways, don't see the Smithsessions boot around much. From mewmory it's mostly Troy Tate stuff. I'll dig mine out if you want a more detailed listing?

Re:

Postman Pat has been nice to me today :)

"World Of" Japan promo CD (Comes with a nice booklet including lyrics. Not like the two page uk version)
"Rare Tracks" Japan CDM (Now I only need the 3" Suedehead" to complete my collection of Japan CDS)
"Roy´s Keen" UK 7" (anyone got a spare "Satan Rejected" UK 7" to complete my collection?)

DSC_9362.jpg

I truly miss I.R. not posting all his latest buys here anymore. With all due respect for all the other collectors, The Collector's Corner is not the same anymore. Hope he will be back at some point....
Cheers Moz

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom