Would you let Reelaround give you anal?

I wish you would stop harassing me. Beautiful though I am.

You sound like Yoda. If that's any indication of how you look, your beauty might be on the inside.

cute_oh_snap_gingerbread_man_cookie_photosculpture-p1534174383042537603s98_400.jpg

I'm just thankful that I'm not red-headed.

You make a pretty blonde, though. Sorry about the harrassment. Can't help it.:p

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/styYbRWQYP8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/styYbRWQYP8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

for the record, I have seen many pictures of people here who have not posted them in these forums, and most are pretty nice looking :thumb:
however, the likes of Reelaround, Our Lady & others here(largely only to troll :cool:) remain "invisible"
for whatever reason :eek:

for the record, I have seen many pictures of people here who have not posted them in these forums, and most are pretty nice looking :thumb:
however, the likes of Reelaround, Our Lady & others here(largely only to troll :cool:) remain "invisible"

You think everyone is good looking.

Time to raise the bar.

EDIT: Also.. I think too many put people put too much value on people's looks.

Last edited:

It's not really any of your business, but you're clearly fixated on my 'invisibility', which is a cause for concern, especially when your near pedophilic fetishes are also taken into account.

I'm going to find a new avatar, just because I sense that you don't like change. Marquis has nothing on me.
But does Morrissey matter anymore?

You think everyone is good looking.

Time to raise the bar.

EDIT: Also.. I think too many put people put too much value on people's looks.
well sort of, but not good enough to, you know :blushing:
& I agree, ppl put too much value on looks, but the really trollie ppl here are almost always horrors, duh :rolleyes:

Filthy.

I've seen Our Lady. The physical appearance is quite wondrous to behold. If you can get past all the smoke and shadow, that is.

So she's the Grim Reaperette?

In the form of a poem.

I'll do it!

Our Lady's beauty is real
Not just to see, but to feel
She's got a great big ol butt
Half the size of her gut
And her cherry is made out of steel

Tags
reacharound
Back
Top Bottom