Morrissey Central WORLDS END (April 29, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-police-conspiracy-theories/

I think he (or Sam) is worried he's going to be arrested.

To be fair, this is possible.

If not, sectioned.

And this will be Moz's worst nightmare - the government has restricted every aspect of our lives, the police can arrest you for leaving the house & the whole situation was caused by cruelty to animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Nolan Jones. That’s all anyone in Manchester needs to see. A crackpot of many decades.

Flat Earthers of the World Unite

WAhat does all this mean can someone please what does Morrissey by this message ? PLEASE!!!!!

Nothing is understood can someone clarify things here moderador explains better please!!!!! ,and Thank you!

The first one. PREVENT is part of the UK's counter-terrorism strategy and is more than 15 years old - it's not 'news', except in the lunatic fringes of the Web where Moz seems to lurk these days.

PREVENT isn't popular on the left either. It was used to shut down a play a friend of mine was working on.

Doesn't matter. Either you can or cannot be arrested/investigated for having/sharing views that contradict the narrative. Sounds to me like you can.

Nothing in what's posted above limits that to extremist views, attempted acts of terrorism, or inciting anarchic/destructive behavior (looting, rioting, etc.) It's left nice and open and vague to allow for the maximum amount of 1984ism.

PREVENT was not created by the police. It's a nationwide strategy used in the NHS, education and other settings in the UK to help prevent children and vulnerable people being drawn into terrorism and extremism. It doesn't mean that drunk racists spouting off in the pub will be arrested - it means that if little Bobby is drawing Daesh symbolism on his hands in class, there is some sort of safeguarding in place to prevent that spiral.

Surely any reasonable person has a responsibility to source accurate and reputable information about things like this - not just swallow crap repeated on conspiracy sites.

PREVENT isn't popular on the left either. It was used to shut down a play a friend of mine was working on.

I know - I'm just saying that everyone should source accurate information if they want to be credible, regardless of their political views.

Do you think he's slumming it in Manchester, though? Maybe Sammy hooked uncle up with a good VPN as well, even if he is.

Do you think he managed to get out of the UK after his London gig and in for all the borders were closed? The plan was to go to NYC after London for 2 gigs, but these were canceled or postponed, so did he still fly to the US? If not, it might have been too late to make alternative travel plans and so it is possible that he is holed up in the UK.

Doesn't matter. Either you can or cannot be arrested/investigated for having/sharing views that contradict the narrative. Sounds to me like you can.

Nothing in what's posted above limits that to extremist views, attempted acts of terrorism, or inciting anarchic/destructive behavior (looting, rioting, etc.) It's left nice and open and vague to allow for the maximum amount of 1984ism.

The police aren't THAT bad. It's more a kind of low key intimidation of anything that might cause a ruckus or has had negative publicity leading to calls for them to Do Something.

I know - I'm just saying that everyone should source accurate information if they want to be credible, regardless of their political views.

I don't think he has political views as such - just things he's instinctively against.

If he was good at ideology, as opposed to emotionally reacting to things, he'd be a different kind of writer. And he would have joined a Twitter tribe by now.

PREVENT was not created by the police. It's a nationwide strategy used in the NHS, education and other settings in the UK to help prevent children and vulnerable people being drawn into terrorism and extremism. It doesn't mean that drunk racists spouting off in the pub will be arrested - it means that if little Bobby is drawing Daesh symbolism on his hands in class, there is some sort of safeguarding in place to prevent that spiral.

Surely any reasonable person has a responsibility to source accurate and reputable information about things like this - not just swallow crap repeated on conspiracy sites.

I can tell you from experience that isn't true.

A play was shut down because they felt it wasn't carrying a strong enough anti-radicalisation message. They wouldn't allow any characters to have any complicated feelings at all & they became suspicious about the company because they were were making arguments about how plays work.

Typical of a textbook narcissist to point out some such minor event tinged with controversy that will ultimately garner attention to Morrissey in the greater picture.
Morrissey ticks every box for a narcissist.
Unprecedented to witness given the context of world events.

Obviously Morrissey is a bit nuts by this point (and if only more of us on this site would admit to it too, right?) but that Greater Manchester Police statement is genuinely creepy. If one of my friends / neighbours started banging on about the virus being caused by 5G or whatever I'd laugh and call them stupid - I wouldn't call the f***ing police on them.
You're right. It is creepy and completely nonsensical. What kind of twat would ring the police to complain about someone else's theory? The media department for Mank Police must be staffed by chimps.

The police don't create anything. That's true. But they enforce it. They are agents of the state.

Yes reasonable people can, likely, be trusted to discern actual threat from harmless hyperbole but by then the offenders have been reported, visited, investigated, detained, possibly jailed, who knows...whether guilty or not.

Am I right or wrong?

A play was shut down because they felt it wasn't carrying a strong enough anti-radicalisation message. They wouldn't allow any characters to have any complicated feelings at all & they became suspicious about the company because they were were making arguments about how plays work.

Obviously people will have different perspectives and experiences in terms of how their sector is fulfilling their Prevent duty, but I have experience with it from a healthcare angle and my experience was broadly positive. I'm sure teachers and school staff would have other views too.

Or because it was racist? Name the play and we will see for ourselves.
Weren't you on here as the racist reelaround at one point?

Obviously people will have different perspectives and experiences in terms of how their sector is fulfilling their Prevent duty, but I have experience with it from a healthcare angle and my experience was broadly positive. I'm sure teachers and school staff would have other views too.

Yeah. It'll be different in different places & sectors.

Sometimes it's too heavy-handed & causes localised problems.

The police don't create anything. That's true. But they enforce it. They are agents of the state.
Yes reasonable people can, likely, be trusted to discern actual threat from harmless hyperbole but by then the offenders have been reported, visited, investigated, detained, possibly jailed, who knows...whether guilty or not.

Am I right or wrong?

If we were talking about police in El Salvador you might be right, yeah, but we're not. I've tried to explain that Prevent isn't implemented that way and I can't really say any more. If anything, the people who do end up charged & detained - the real threats - are usually the ones who were completely missed by the safeguarding authorities right until the day they decided to make their kitchen into a bomb factory.

The things you would need to do to be found guilty of 'inciting terrorism' in this country are terrifying and our justice system is incredibly 'lenient' in general - a few years ago, a Mancunian teacher who was found guilty of terror offences and wanted to fight for IS got only 6 years in prison.

Last edited:
Or because it was racist? Name the play and we will see for ourselves.
Weren't you on here as the racist reelaround at one point?

It was written by a Muslim playwright, for a cast of Muslim teenagers, based on their life experiences.

I was not Reel Fountain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom