Will Young a guest on BBC's Question Time Tonight.... what the f***?

For f***s sake.......... get him off now..... he hasn't a f***ing clue what he's on about......:o

Jukebox Jury

What a c*** (no, not HIM) but Will Young (though if someone quotes HIM's comments and he has made a c***ish snidey remark then I may well call him a c***:D).

So - according to Will - the fact the country (or London, to be precise) comes to a stand still because of snow is OK because ''adults can become kids for a day and go sledging'' and that is a good thing:rolleyes:

For f***s sake.... if the Beeb want to have Celebrity Question Time then let them have it..... until then, lets stick to panelists with a brain..... who next? Jade Goody? Kerry Katona?:confused::rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

again, he has a degree in politics. do you?

moreover, from someone who's made the semblance of a career out of writing pointlessly about 'places of interest' loosely associated with his favourite pop star, it's funny to hear you ranting about celebrities as though they're a bad thing. you seem to rely on them quite a bit.

i wonder whether your beloved steven would have the balls to express his opinions on Question Time. it'd be funny, though i don't think it'd really work out for him.

i think the b.b.c would appreciate the majesty of your uninformed, ad hoc reckon, j.j.

HIM no idea what you are saying old bean, until someone quotes you. Why not get your mate c***nelious Blaze to do it......? Oh, I forgot, I have him on ignore too:D:D

Jukebox Jury

HIM no idea what you are saying old bean, until someone quotes you. Why not get your mate c***nelious Blaze to do it......? Oh, I forgot, I have him on ignore too:D:D

Jukebox Jury

that's ok, i'm enjoying myself anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bloody missed it...was he that bad? I will see if it is on 'on demand' tv.

JJ...how do you know HIM is posting? :confused:

i think it's clear he does know exactly what i'm saying. he does this kind of thing a lot. it's a bit odd.

moreover, from someone who's made the semblance of a career out of writing pointlessly about 'places of interest' loosely associated with his favourite pop star, it's funny to hear you ranting about celebrities as though they're a bad thing. you seem to rely on them quite a bit.

i wonder whether your beloved steven would have the balls to express his opinions on Question Time. it'd be funny, though i don't think it'd really work out for him.

i think the b.b.c would appreciate the majesty of your uninformed, ad hoc reckon, j.j.

You are just here to wind him up aren't you? :D

You are just here to wind him up aren't you? :D

hallo moonbeam.

i actually meant the above seriously, but if j.j. gets annoyed (as, apparently, he does), that's just a fortunate by-product.

(also, why's he deleting his posts?)

Because it says

the message from Him is hidden as he is on ignore.....
every time the twat posts any comment

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Because it says

the message from Him is hidden as he is on ignore.....
every time the twat posts any comment

Jukebox Jury

and yet you seem to be fully aware that i'm responding to your posts. is your 'ignore' function working properly? if i were you, i'd start a thread in 'site feedback'.

the below was scrawled by HIM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Young may have a degree in politics (and no I dont - but I do have a degree;) - but then I would also refuse to go on QT if asked) but his performance tonight CLEARLY highlighted that he was way out of his depth.... as one text messenger asked...'who is on next week? Cheryl Cole?''

As for makeing a ''career'' out of writing..... I wish!!! However.... pointlessly?? Ask the 10,000 people who bought the first book (of which I received no royalties, hence making no career out of it) if it was pointless.....

I'd love Steven to go on QT, he may not have a degree in politics bit he certainly has life experiences to be able to relate too and draw upon...... Will Young is a good karaoke singer and should stick to that and keeping his politics to voting once every five years in his local church / school.....

Jukebox Jury

the below was scrawled by HIM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Young may have a degree in politics (and no I dont - but I do have a degree;) - but then I would also refuse to go on QT if asked)

i know you're an important writer who deals with important issues, but do you think you're likely to be asked?

but his performance tonight CLEARLY highlighted that he was way out of his depth.... as one text messenger asked...'who is on next week? Cheryl Cole?''

that 'text messenger' was you, wasn't it?

As for makeing a ''career'' out of writing..... I wish!!! However.... pointlessly?? Ask the 10,000 people who bought the first book (of which I received no royalties, hence making no career out of it) if it was pointless.....

is popularity important? i think will young could beat you in an election (he could probably beat you in a fight, too).

I'd love Steven to go on QT

if you've got a camera phone, you could send 'frinky' pictures of moz to the b.b.c.!

he may not have a degree in politics bit he certainly has life experiences to be able to relate too and draw upon......

they generally lead him into being a bit xenophobic, though, and he'd have to phone david dimbleby after the recording and threaten a lawsuit.

i think jj's book (panic on the streets) is marvellous. in fact i'm hoping for a signed copy when he comes to visit me on the 22nd. ps, jj, bring it or get slashed, you know the drill:D

Tags
bbc question time tonight television telly will young
Back
Top Bottom