Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

Since some of the intellectually-deficient on this forum seem to have trouble keeping track of Morrissey's idiosyncratic political views, here's a brief primer. Morrissey opposes mass immigration in his own country and in much of western Europe, but appears to have no negative opinion of it in America. He's not a fan of Islam. He loves Mexicans. He maintains a long-standing hatred of politicians, police and most figures of authority. He supports Black Lives Matter and has never expressed negative or racist opinions towards black people or black culture.

All of these things can be (and are) true all at once. You agree with some of it, you disagree with the rest. To imagine Morrissey as a perfect reflection of your own political opinions and biases is completely absurd.

Last edited:
Since some of the intellectually-deficient on this forum seem to have trouble keeping track of Morrissey's idiosyncratic political views, here's a brief primer. Morrissey opposes mass immigration in his own country and in much of western Europe, but appears to have no negative opinion of it in America. He's not a fan of Islam. He loves Mexicans. He maintains a long-standing hatred of politicians, police and most figures of authority. He supports Black Lives Matter and has never expressed negative or racist opinions towards black people or black culture.

All of these things can be (and are) true all at once. You agree with some of it, you disagree with the rest. To imagine Morrissey's as a perfect reflection of your own political opinions and biases is completely absurd.

I never thought I'd agree with you.

All of these things can be (and are) true all at once. You agree with some of it, you disagree with the rest. To imagine Morrissey's as a perfect reflection of your own political opinions and biases is completely absurd.

?

JFC are you drunk?
Skinny is going to send the covid over to root you out.:crazy:

It is the weirdest phenomenon that ex-fans still stick around here. It's not just weird, it's also very unhealthy. It's the equivalent of stalking your ex's social media. It can ONLY make you more unhappy.

They're not ex, they're lapsed.

And is it any worse than you searching for Glasgow University Library so you could further beclown yourself?

Oh f*** off and die.
You don't like the truth.

Most frighteningly you seem to worship the hate-monger Douglas Murray. Murray gets the cash, you get a warped view of the world, how tragic.

I would tell you to 'f*** off and die' as well only in so many important ways, you already are you.

Toodle-pip Adolf! ;)

You don't like the truth.

Most frighteningly you seem to worship the hate-monger Douglas Murray. Murray gets the cash, you get a warped view of the world, how tragic.

I would tell you to 'f*** off and die' as well only in so many important ways, you already are you.

Toodle-pip Adolf! ;)

You wouldn't know the "truth" is if entered your anus and repeatedly f***ed it for a week straight. Piss off.

Don't blow the PC whistle, it's tiresome. These people are dangerous and that clown Morrissey is endorsing them, that's the important thing here

P.S. you forgot to mention my ageism (haha!)

It's really not - Douglas doesn't need Morrissey, even if he found it funny. He's all over the media with hardly any pushback. Picking up on wedge issues & sounding as if he only wants to be sensible.

He supports Black Lives Matter and has never expressed negative or racist opinions towards black people or black culture.
If he supports it, why did he just upload a video of Douglas Murray criticising it to his website?

It is the weirdest phenomenon that ex-fans still stick around here. It's not just weird, it's also very unhealthy. It's the equivalent of stalking your ex's social media. It can ONLY make you more unhappy.
So blind adoration is healthy then?

It's a new virus & they're having to predict the way it'll behave, so you're going to get different predictions.

Faced with a best case scenario & a worst case scenario politicians have to decide what to do quickly or the lack of action will have decided for them.

We're not going to know what was right or wrong for a while.

It looks as if Moz and/or Sam's concern is government surveillance, media lies & police powers - which I think is paranoid, but then, Moz is paranoid & the state/law/media can do terrible things.
It isn't a new virus, corona virusses are known for very long. It's just a mutation, and it's deathrate was already clear in march.

Well, he did for about two weeks before posting a video attacking it, so... :unsure:

I don't think that's why he posted it.

It's the bit at the beginning about lockdown. If we could come out of lockdown for BLM why were we in lockdown.

It took a while for me to make the connection - because it's not normal to post a video about an unrelated subject because it's got a bit you want to make a point about.

They have no clue about the impression they make. ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom