Why does Morrissey wear Morrissey T-shirts?

dailyalice

Frink Squad Member
I think it's adorable.

For those of you who think it's uncool to wear a Morrissey shirt to a Morrissey concert, I wonder what you think of Morrissey wearing a Morrissey t-shirt to his own life...

Anyway, I was bored and came up with 10 funny reasons why he might wear them.

1. He spent a lot of time designing them, so of course they are highly fashionable; who wouldn’t want to wear them?
2. He feels the need to continue to promote himself.
3. Sometimes he forgets his wallet and needs some ID.
4. He knows that he is the most handsome man on the planet. Anyone else on his shirt would just look bad by comparison.
5. There aren’t always mirrors handy, and he wants to be able to admire himself at any time.
6. Just in case he run into his detractors from his younger years, he likes to show them that he IS somebody.
7. With the massive amount of touring he does, most of his t-shirts are of himself. When he's feeling too lazy to pick out an outfit, chances are it’s going to be a Morrissey t-shirt.
8. Alan Bennett keeps stealing his New York Dolls t-shirts.
9. Sometimes it throws off quasi-fans – “That can’t possibly BE Morrissey – he’s wearing a Morrissey T-shirt!”
10. He's afraid of losing his memory, and having a t-shirt of himself will help him at least remember who he is.

1)He's proud of the work he has done, and isn't burdened with worry about the appearance of modesty.

2)He gets samples sent from the manufacturers, and makes thrifty use of them.

3) Concerned with quality control, he will only approve a design which he is comfortable to be seen in himself!

Maybe. :p

Cos he's a big boy now.

Back
Top Bottom