Why did her daughter have to die for a Kerry photo-op?

• Thread starter Republican Party Reptile
  • Start date
R

Republican Party Reptile

kerrygoose3.jpg

You do realize Bush hunted with all cameras on him too. . right? Just do an Image google search with the words "George Bush Hunting".

They all hunt for photo-ops to get the support from the rural, good chance a NRA member, hick vote.

What about when Dick Cheney went hunting a few months ago and him and his party masacered a hundred or so birds. . .all for sport.

Besides. . .you are just trying to stir up the vegetarians. . .most of whom intentions for are voting against George Bush, not for John Kerry.

> Besides. . .you are just trying to stir up the vegetarians. . .most of
> whom intentions for are voting against George Bush, not for John Kerry.

I found the goose hunt photo-op story funny and indicative of what a jack-ass John Kerry is.

As far as you being amongst the Anybody But Bush crowd, I know that.

And you know what? I'm not a Bush voter, I'm an ANYBODY BUT KERRY voter. I hate Kerry. I'm not voting FOR Bush, I'm voting against YOU. And if you put a KErry sticker on your car, I'll smash your window like the Anybody But Bush people do to Bush supporters. I might even go to a Kerry campaign headquarters and shoot the place up like the Anybody But Bush people shoot Bush headquaters up every other day. I'm so consumed with my hatred for Kerry I'm hoping John Hinckley Jr. goes after him like that Anybody But Bush editorialist for the Guardian called for against Bush over the weekend. I'm as nutty as you guys are. ANYBODY BUT KERRY. Can someone help me find a crackhead so I can give him cocaine in exchange for fraudulent registrations to help defeat Kerry? And you know what? If Kerry's elected, I will wake up each morning hoping to see more dead marines. And I'll beg to God to make the elections in Iraq get derailed by violence. I will become a mouthpiece in America for Zarqawi. I don't give a shit, I don't believe in a motherf***ing thing except that all I know is I really really hate Kerry. So welcome to your mirror-image, and now you know there's no use in trying to talk to me rationally. I've begun foaming at the mouth. I need to go outside and howl at the moon to try and manage this hatred I am consumed by.

Oh boy! Politics!

Canada Geese are EVIL and they hiss and bite and flap their wings and hiss at you some more.

I don't support hunting, however. I do appreciate that some people find it to be an enjoyable pastime, but... kicking babies is MY pastime, and let me tell you the O.P.P. put a stop to that right quick.

Although I am a de facto Kerry supporter, I can't believe he was stupid enough to do something so controversial right before the election.

> I found the goose hunt photo-op story funny and indicative of what a
> jack-ass John Kerry is.

> As far as you being amongst the Anybody But Bush crowd, I know that.

> And you know what? I'm not a Bush voter, I'm an ANYBODY BUT KERRY voter. I
> hate Kerry. I'm not voting FOR Bush, I'm voting against YOU. And if you
> put a KErry sticker on your car, I'll smash your window like the Anybody
> But Bush people do to Bush supporters. I might even go to a Kerry campaign
> headquarters and shoot the place up like the Anybody But Bush people shoot
> Bush headquaters up every other day. I'm so consumed with my hatred for
> Kerry I'm hoping John Hinckley Jr. goes after him like that Anybody But
> Bush editorialist for the Guardian called for against Bush over the
> weekend. I'm as nutty as you guys are. ANYBODY BUT KERRY. Can someone help
> me find a crackhead so I can give him cocaine in exchange for fraudulent
> registrations to help defeat Kerry? And you know what? If Kerry's elected,
> I will wake up each morning hoping to see more dead marines. And I'll beg