Where's Boz?

Is Boz not on the current tour?
No, Boz isn't touring with Morrissey right now. But there is no need to find anything disturbing in this. Probably after so many years he needed to rest, take care of himself and his family

Some from those, so often well-informed circles (aka Morrissey still-die-hards) think it has to do only with travel restrictions during Corona. Well, during the respective birthday celebrations, both were in the USA. Just saying...

Some from those, so often well-informed circles (aka Morrissey still-die-hards) think it has to do only with travel restrictions during Corona. Well, during the respective birthday celebrations, both were in the USA. Just saying...

There's no public sign of any fighting & you don't know what they've said or done in private.

And what's your opinion on that particular subject?

I'd guess Boz is taking time to do other things. Lyn was ill, they've got a new business & grandchild, Morrissey's touring schedule is erratic so hard to plan around...

They both still post about him.

But they're not saying... so it's all guessing.

hes probably taking a break and putting out his own songs these days.i think the idea of touring as a glamorous life couldnt be more wrong,sharing a bus going from city to city would be boring,you hardly get to see any of the sites because of sound checks.

Boz has been with Morrissey for 30 years, I'm sure he is well aware of what touring and working with Morrissey is like.

I think everybody is looking for rows or hidden agendas and reading too much into this. Both Morrissey and Boz have shown huge loyalty to each other over the years. Maybe Boz wants to do something else for a while, maybe Morrissey wants to explore new things for a while. I'm sure both are cool with it and I'm sure both could reconnect when or if it suits them both.

1653919081640.gif

Back
Top Bottom