Where is Woodie? miss him

FYI, user Ed Wood aka Jamie Syrie has been banned for stealing private photo from a fellow user and posted it to the pigsty.

He is one of the oldest trolls of this site, please do not encourage a troll.

You can contact him via facebook.

Okay Kewpie, thanks for that.
I didn't know.
Still can't understand why people would do that.

FYI, user Ed Wood aka Jamie Syrie has been banned for stealing private photo from a fellow user and posted it to the pigsty.

He is one of the oldest trolls of this site, please do not encourage a troll.

You can contact him via facebook.

interesting. How is starting this thread going to 'encourage a troll'? If they are banned, then they can't come on to this this site, isn't that correct? just curious.

But, KS, if they are not banned, they can. Maybe she meant that?
I now caught myself laughing again by the funny gif of Urbie and rated it funny.
So I guess I am encouraging a troll.
But as long he is not banned and apparently he isn't I think I can rate a troll post funny, or positive or whatever.

I now caught myself laughing again by the funny gif of Urbie and rated it funny.
But as long he is not banned and apparently he isn't I think I can rate a troll post funny, or positive or whatever.

I really could do with a ban now as the football season starts and I will have no time for this place. Uncleskinny told me once he could delete every post by me here with a single click or something and I really wish he would do that cause it would be a perfect way to leave Solo.

I wonder if he ever lives up to his promises?

Maybe me wishing him to do so prevents him from wanting to grant my wish. I can only hope my wish comes true and maybe even tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I really could do with a ban now as the football season starts and I will have no time for this place. Uncleskinny told me once he could delete every post by me here with a single click or something and I really wish he would do that cause it would be a perfect way to leave Solo.

Maybe me wishing him to do so prevents him from wanting to grant my wish. I can only hope my wish comes true and maybe even tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Passive aggressive threats or can a single moderator do what he promised he can do?

I am calling your bluff here and now, Uncleskinny!

Ban and delete every post or hang your head in shame forever, it really is your call now.

You know perfectly well when you would be banned.
The mods have explained many times how they keep up the guidelines of the TOS and how they moderate the site leniently.
You don't wanna be banned, cause if you really wanted that you would cross the line and you would lose "your" platform.
It's just a game you are playing.
I get the impression Uncleskinny doesn't care about you as much as you would like him to.
But if he bans you he will do so for clearly violating the TOS and has the evidence for that action.
As a moderator I believe he has a responsibility and has to report, just like in any professional company.

You know perfectly well when you would be banned.
The mods have explained many times how they keep up the guidelines of the TOS and how they moderate the site leniently.
You don't wanna be banned, cause if you really wanted that you would cross the line and you would lose "your" platform.
It's just a game you are playing.
I get the impression Uncleskinny doesn't care about you as much as you would like him to.
But if he bans you he will do so for clearly violating the TOS and has the evidence for that action.
As a moderator I believe he has a responsibility and has to report, just like in any professional company.

You've never believed me but trust me on this one. I am testing his authority and he has always portrayed himself to be more powerful here than he is.

Up to the test Peter boy!

don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom