When was the last time you zoned out?

Re: Zone out reference!!!

How does an English nap differ from any other sort of nap?

I dunno, never napped there. I do have a theory though. You know how in England you call those things attached to babies that catch their poop nappies and we call them diapers? But we both call sleeping in the daytime naps? What if, assuming nappies and diapers exist as the same thing on a liguistic plane and by extension one defines the other,what if the art of napping is when we are able to get in touch with the local diapers(on), or dia person--->dia meaning day or sun or God (dia means "through" like stepping through a plane of reality or whatever) who resides in your locale? So when in India you're napping with Krshna and when in Egypt you're napping with Ra and when in Los Angeles you're napping with some Chumash big wig and when in England...I dunno. King Leprechuan? :p

Last edited:

I dunno, never napped there. I do have a theory though. You know how in England you call those things attached to babies that catch their poop nappies and we call them diapers? But we both call sleeping in the daytime naps? What if, assuming nappies and diapers exist as the same thing on a liguistic plane and by extension one defines the other,what if the art of napping is when we are able to get in touch with the local diapers(on), or dia person--->dia meaning day or sun or God (dia means "through" like stepping through a plane of reality or whatever) who resides in your locale? So when in India you're napping with Krshna and when in Egypt you're napping with Ra and when in Los Angeles you're napping with some Chumash big wig and when in England...I dunno. King Leprechuan? :p

Oh do come and have a nap in England, we'll have comfy quilts and pillows waiting for you. Kewpie and Uncle will sort out the teas, wile I arrange the flowers. Those Irish Leprechauns will have to pay for their own flights though

Oh do come and have a nap in England, we'll have comfy quilts and pillows waiting for you. Kewpie and Uncle will sort out the teas, wile I arrange the flowers. Those Irish Leprechauns will have to pay for their own flights though

I want to meet all of the English solo-ers!

Back
Top Bottom