What's your favourite Moz mannerism?

Mannereisms, gestures, moves. He's got it all
mtvi1.gif
salthere0b.gif
thz5.gif

And this makes me too happy
enf6.gif

*Faints*

Well, I'm liking the tongue and the eyebrows, but the dancing right in front of the drum one just above here is uncomfortably reminiscent of Napleon Dynamite. God love ya, Moz, you dance like my husband. Only he won't do it.

Oooooh yeess!! That reminds me of how much I. LOVE. when he makes sound affects. Such as grunting, and growling. Or impersenates different accents like that....send me over the wall!! :D

Reminds me of a Smiths audio I have of him coming on stage and started off my growling, and then the music starts......:D

Y'know, last night I was thinking (sad obsessive that I am) that that is probably my favourite mannerism - the growling monster voice he used a lot on stage circa The Smiths. Looooooove it!

By the way, Scarlet Ibis, I can't get over what you were saying about your thing with Morrissey. He has the memory of an elephant.

thanks for all the posts guys :)

Last edited:
He really does! Although, the last time I was in his presence, we interacted more than usual, so I wonder if the entire recognition ritual will morph into something different as the years go on. I plan to be in his hair for as long as he's willing to sing for me. Maybe longer.

:)

Nuh-uh!? :eek: You lucky lucky girl!!! Envy you much, yes, but I am sooo happy that you've gotten that interaction...;)

Y'know, last night I was thinking (sad obsessive that I am) that that is probably my favourite mannerism - the growling monster voice he used a lot on stage circa The Smiths. Looooooove it!

By the way, Scarlet Ibis, I can't get over what you were saying about your thing with Morrissey. He has the memory of an elephant.

thanks for all the posts guys :)

Haha, your not the only one who has this obsessive quality! I think tied for my most favorite mannerism of his is the growling for sure!(the first time I heard it was in Rush and A Push and about died when I heard it!) And the bow of the head with that sweet sweet smile!!

I can not thank you enough for posting a gif of Johnny & Morrissey dancing from Les Enfants Du Rock!

good! Y'know, you should be on the morrissey-shot comm in Livejournal, I pòst them all there, and I posted a few of them dancing. I think I posted about 1000 gifs there, and I'll be posting at least 100 more.:D

Back
Top Bottom