What song are you listening to right now?

My dad had left a message for ABBA-Agnethas aunt Kerstin in his will but she passed away in November 2016. Two wills written and the people mentioned in them meant me and the lawyer could tell which will was the last one and figure out what year he had written it.

In the fall of 1992 I was mostly listening to the album "Body, exit, mind" by The new fast automatic daffodils and sucking on candy pastilles.

The bard of Gothenburg released this track just hours ago as a big surprise and as a taste of his coming album. The song is about waiting for spring. By now most at Solo are probably aware he's a fan of Morrissey.

He always steals lyrics and tunes and in the beginning of the song he sounds a bit like John Holm.

202d587948de8e9ebc951a34a988ad01bdae784b

A large collection of songs. Insane setlist here if you're a Cure head, and pretty decent sound for the time.

Last edited:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom