What song are you listening to right now?

Both versions of my favourite McCarthy song. For years, decades even, I preferred the electronic version, now I swither more towards the guitar variant :guitar: :musickeyboard::sunglasses::hibiscus:

I am one of those perverse people who might prefer Ian’s solo career over the Roses.

I am one of those perverse people who might prefer Ian’s solo career over the Roses.

Mmm not for me Gregor, I went to his big outdoor gig at Platt Fields in 2010 or 11 as New Order off shoot Bad Lieutenant were the support band. We left half way through as we weren’t enjoying it at all. It was only the 2nd time I’ve left a gig early, the other one being Oasis at Sheffield arena.

Mmm not for me Gregor, I went to his big outdoor gig at Platt Fields in 2010 or 11 as New Order off shoot Bad Lieutenant were the support band. We left half way through as we weren’t enjoying it at all. It was only the 2nd time I’ve left a gig early, the other one being Oasis at Sheffield arena.
Hmm. I’ve never seen him, but I can imagine him not being great live. What made it not so good? And when was the Oasis gig?

Hmm. I’ve never seen him, but I can imagine him not being great live. What made it not so good? And when was the Oasis gig?

Singing was awful, even worse then Bernard:ROFLMAO: Oasis gig was 2008, seen them a few times before and they were always good, me and my wife were also at their very last gig at the V fest in 2009.

Singing was awful, even worse then Bernard:ROFLMAO: Oasis gig was 2008, seen them a few times before and they were always good, me and my wife were also at their very last gig at the V fest in 2009.
Ha! That’s saying something. 😬
I only saw Oasis once and it was in 2009. It really was dreadful. It looked they’d rather be dead than onstage together and Liam’s voice was shot.

Ha! That’s saying something. 😬
I only saw Oasis once and it was in 2009. It really was dreadful. It looked they’d rather be dead than onstage together and Liam’s voice was shot.

Yes it was bad at the end, I first saw them at Sheffield Octagon in 94 when somebody I worked with had a spare ticket, it was only 10 quid so I bought it an went, they opened with Rock and Roll Star which was probably the best set opener I had seen since The Smiths with TQID at Manchester Free Trade Hall.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom