Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bud Light

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Jack Daniels and Coke

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Rolling Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wow that had to suck, could you enjoy the gig?

after 4 or 5 8 dollar harpoons ( not my beer of choice but better than bud) it was reasonably good,it was his second night there,first night i got a handshake so the first night was already miles ahead of this gig.

but,i got back stage passes and was able to meet the band after the second gig,that was cool and it was also cool that one of the others that got a backstage pass was j mascis, the singer/guitarist for dinosaur jr.

very interesting night.

Rum sounds good, but I'm allergic to it :o so I say have a Jack n Coke.

I'm having one of those new MGD 64's (calories). I bought a case for the party yesterday and it went undrunken...?...so I brought it back home with me. Not what I'd normally buy a case of... but I guess I'll drink it. :rolleyes::p

Rum sounds good, but I'm allergic to it :o so I say have a Jack n Coke.

I'm having one of those new MGD 64's (calories). I bought a case for the party yesterday and it went undrunken...?...so I brought it back home with me. Not what I'd normally buy a case of... but I guess I'll drink it. :rolleyes::p

My body still remembers vodka alcohol poisoning and clenches when it touches my lips 11 years after the fact. So no vodka for me.

My body still remembers vodka alcohol poisoning and clenches when it touches my lips 11 years after the fact. So no vodka for me.

ooh yeah. *shivers* I have a tequila story too but I can still drink it in a flavored margarita. Rum makes me feel like I can't breathe and someone's sitting on my chest & shoulders. Good times. I sure miss the it, tho. :p

Rum makes me feel like I can't breathe and someone's sitting on my chest & shoulders. Good times. I sure miss the it, tho. :p

Is it possible that someone IS sitting on your chest and shoulders? I've had a few long nights with rum, among other things, that have ended up that way.

As you said, good times....

Is it possible that someone IS sitting on your chest and shoulders? I've had a few long nights with rum, among other things, that have ended up that way.

Ha Ha!! Well, knowing me, that's not entirely impossible... :p

Funny, shortly after I became *ahem* "allergic" to rum, a friend whom I used to drink Rum a lot with was *ahem* "afflicted" told me that she had the same reactions to it... :confused: so, then we broke up the booze pyramid. ;) LOL :D

What's your poison tonight, friend?

What's your poison tonight, friend?

I'd like it to be Iced Tea, though we'll see how I feel after I finish the Fat Tire I'm drinking. More than likely it will be another Fat Tire. Frankly, my own avatar makes me want a gin & tonic.

And yourself?

I'd like it to be Iced Tea, though we'll see how I feel after I finish the Fat Tire I'm drinking. More than likely it will be another Fat Tire. Frankly, my own avatar makes me want a gin & tonic.

And yourself?

Your avatar makes me want to have a Gin & Tonic and I don't even like Gin.

YUM-FAT TIRE!!! I'm having a Corona at the moment. It's a bit fancier than the MGD 64 I had a minute ago. ;):p

Too bad about the Vodka problem. It would be the perfect dinner choice, being made from potatoes and all.

One night in Santa Barbara, I drank too many Long Island Ice Teas and got thrown out of the Hotel because I was defending Ronald Reagan's good name. Aparently, I was a little too loud. Never drank Long Island again.

Too bad about the Vodka problem. It would be the perfect dinner choice, being made from potatoes and all.

One night in Santa Barbara, I drank too many Long Island Ice Teas and got thrown out of the Hotel because I was defending Ronald Reagan's good name. Aparently, I was a little too loud. Never drank Long Island again.

LOL - I do not know why but Long Island Iced Teas mess people up. I mentioned this before but back in November my friend was climbing the fake palm trees in the Tropicana at Atlantic City after drinking several of them. Oh... he decided to take off his clothing before he climbed up there. Yes everyone was around to watch this.

LOL - I do not know why but Long Island Iced Teas mess people up. I mentioned this before but back in November my friend was climbing the fake palm trees in the Tropicana at Atlantic City after drinking several of them. Oh... he decided to take off his clothing before he climbed up there. Yes everyone was around to watch this.

Haha! That would be a great one for youtube.

I am putting my kids to bed in five minutes, then making a martini. New girly drink I had recently with pink grapefruit juice, cointreau, chambord, and gin.

Only in a family ancestry way. But, judging by the amount of Guinness I've had over the years, I must be at least 1/2 Irish by now.

Did you like the music recommendation?

Listening now. Yes, I do like them. And they're playing here in Chicago next month, on my anniversary. 12 on the 12th. :rolleyes:

I'm also going to pass the recommendation on to my sister, she will be instantly in love. Thank you!

Tags
draino toilet water
Back
Top Bottom