what is the man wearing? (give me labels)

So what IS he wearing these days? As far as labels is concerned I mean. Anybody got a better eye than me?

Some blue shirt i saw on one pic appeared kind of Hugo Bossish to me but I could be wrong.

Some blue shirt i saw on one pic appeared kind of Hugo Bossish to me but I could be wrong.

The dark blue longsleeve buttondown shirt worn at the Richmond show was a Dolce & Gabbana 42R 16.5". I caught and recovered the better part of the shirt that evening.

To spread the wealth, I divied up the shirt to at least seven others. It still retains its strong smell!

MrShoes

The dark blue longsleeve buttondown shirt worn at the Richmond show was a Dolce & Gabbana 42R 16.5". I caught and recovered the better part of the shirt that evening.

To spread the wealth, I divied up the shirt to at least seven others. It still retains its strong smell!

MrShoes

Thank you! I knew he had style!

the dolce and gabbana shirt i caught last year was a 43 regular and 17 so i guess he has lost some weight!

the dolce and gabbana shirt i caught last year was a 43 regular and 17 so i guess he has lost some weight!

Oh that is good news, so my eyes weren't deceiving me. :D

I was at the Richmond show with Shoezi and received a bit of the shirt very generously from him. The question is though, what is that heavenly cologne that He bathes in? You know, the one that you can smell five rows back at shows? I was at a bar (full of fellow Moz fans) and one "olfactory connoisseur" had never smelled it before and we came to the conclusion that it was custom. However, my cousin thinks she's smelled it before. It smells like expensive pine needles, patchouli, and Catholic churches.

yep, tonight it was D&G. i want to know the scent too! my friend also said it smelled like a church, like frankensence (?)

hah yes i wonder if it was anyone from here. i was like this is my chance and like i kind of always stand back and be shy at these things. i used the keys the first time. then someone else cut the shirt with their own keys. so yeah, was that you? that last person? my friend said you were very nice to split it and stuff. i thought so too.

hah yes i wonder if it was anyone from here. i was like this is my chance and like i kind of always stand back and be shy at these things. i used the keys the first time. then someone else cut the shirt with their own keys. so yeah, was that you? that last person? my friend said you were very nice to split it and stuff. i thought so too.

im pretty sure that was me. i had a white tshirt on with a bunch of tattoos(on my arms, not on the shirt.haha)
it was the top of the shirt, i think you or your friend might have gotten the D&G label part.

D&G (Slim) on the one I got from last night at the Wellmont.

MorrisseyWellmontTheatre

im pretty sure that was me. i had a white tshirt on with a bunch of tattoos(on my arms, not on the shirt.haha)
it was the top of the shirt, i think you or your friend might have gotten the D&G label part.

I got the label part!

It's my first piece of shirt after so many shows and so many years now.

I got the label part!

It's my first piece of shirt after so many shows and so many years now.

yea that was def from my piece.
congrats! def right place at right time.

he has been wearing commes de garcon avignon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comme_des_Garçons

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=21900&section=1&rv=on

sore lips. did you get yout peice of shirt towards the end and did you use a key to cut it from someone?

I tracked this scent down in London last week at Liberty on Regent Street. I bought a bottle for my husband and a candle. He screamed bloody murder about the cost, but it smells just HEAVENLY. Took me a long time to find it, but you can also buy it online at the abovementioned site.

I would never have picked Moz for wearing a scent with a bottle that looks like that. Someone must have been wearing it for him to like it rather than the look of the packaging. I always thought of him as a glass bottle boy myself :)

Morrissey Plaid Shirt Brand

Did any of the brave ones who snagged a piece of Moz's yellow plaid shirt at Bowery or on the rest of the tour notice the brand?

Just curious?

I know the black shirt was D&G, but the plaid shirts are a mystery :)

Back
Top Bottom