What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

Started watching chewing gum tonight. While haters back off had potential but ultimately was disappointing this has been enjoyable and is getting better. The unicorn episode was pretty funny

I unpleasantly surprised myself by watching a couple of episodes of My 600 pounds life and on top of that Hoarders: Buried alive. What the hell is going on?

I find hoarders really interesting for a couple of episodes but the story in each one is usually the same

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the US.
Things I forgot about or never heard of from history class.

I am a huge Teen Mom fan cause of my girlfriend, at least I blame it on her. I just love the drama and to follow someone like Farrah who is so extremely rude to her mom and everyone else that the tragedy of it becomes funny and great tv.

I am currently fascinated with the struggles that Catelynn is going through and her poor man Tyler is not happy at all. Then I wonder what we should do with Ryan who never grows up but he has met a girl that seems like a perfect match for him.

I would like to see more of Jenelle again cause that girl is made for tv and her mom Barbara makes me laugh. She always goes "well, you know Jenelle perhaps you should focus on your kids instead of your boyfriends".

Best tv ever!

MV5BMTk0NzcwNjc1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgzMjQwNTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,700,1000_AL_.jpg

Miss Friman's War has become like a christmas tradition and I've just seen Season 3 which did not disappoint. A real costume drama about womens rights and the beginning of the Coop. Incredible cast and detail in every scene.

cmore-saknad-canal-digital-artikel-830x430.jpg

The first episode of Saknad (Missing) about a swedish cult promises a lot. Many famous faces and the first criminal drama that the english director Colin Nutley has made. As usual his production features his swedish wife and also his daughter and they play mother and daughter in this one.

(God is silent)

Trailer:

44266.jpg

Valkyrien

A norwegian drama about a doomsday believer and a scientist who gets involved with a robbery gone wrong where they end up getting all the money from it. What I liked about this drama is that it mentions current affairs and politics and theories and dares question the environment movement and politicians.

It is far from political correct and this would not have been possible if not for the many events in recent years that have taken place in Norway. It even raises the need for a one child policy to save the planet. Episode 1 impressed me and I cannot wait for more.

ivdgrupp-slutvers-jpg

Innan Vi Dör (Before We Die)

The premiere episode of this 10 part series surprised me. For one I had not heard about it before it turned up and the first episode was very good indeed.

Marie Richardson, probably the only swedish woman that ever kissed Tom Cruise (in "Eyes Wide Shut") plays a police working at the economics crime unit fighting the bike gang crimes and finds herself in a case trying to find her colleague and lover who disappears.

Quite a number of actors from "Miss Friman's War" and if it continues like this I am glad there are 10 episodes.

141107-victory-kalender-agd.jpg

The stage performance "Ägd" (Owned) was shown on tv and online the other day and it made me laugh a lot. It is a brilliant reflection of our current times and problems and various issues. It uses humour to describe how well we have it at the expense of others and how our economic system doesn't really work but does anyway in some mysterious way. It deals with the value of things and people and market concepts.

These two men really get the best out of each other. Henrik being the quite weird comedian and Fredrik the well read man with manners being perhaps much older than he really is. My mother worked with Fredrik's mother for many years without knowing what a famous son she had, he's the one sitting down in the above picture.

I doubt subtitles in english would help to describe the things they talk about because some of it if not most are for swedes only I guess.

141107-victory-kalender-agd.jpg

The stage performance "Ägd" (Owned) was shown on tv and online the other day and it made me laugh a lot. It is a brilliant reflection of our current times and problems and various issues. It uses humour to describe how well we have it at the expense of others and how our economic system doesn't really work but does anyway in some mysterious way. It deals with the value of things and people and market concepts.

These two men really get the best out of each other. Henrik being the quite weird comedian and Fredrik the well read man with manners being perhaps much older than he really is. My mother worked with Fredrik's mother for many years without knowing what a famous son she had, he's the one sitting down in the above picture.

I doubt subtitles in english would help to describe the things they talk about because some of it if not most are for swedes only I guess.

If you ever wondered what my accent sounds like listen to Fredrik's.

Started watching z the beginning of everything since the last tycoon didn't work out. So far pretty good but am only two episodes in so far

Tonight at BBC 2 I'm going to watch the documentary Francis Bacon: A Brush with Violence at 00.05 BST.
A unique film about the many mysteries surrounding the greatest English painter of modern art.
Everything about this artist is fascinating, strange and his paintings are jaw dropping.
Waiting in great anticipation of seeing it.

Rebecka Martinsson is back and this time she leaves Stockholm to head north to her native lapland to investigate a murder. Based on the books by Åsa Larsson. The first episode felt weak and the acting leaves a lot to be desired but I hope I'm gonna see more of Jonas Inde playing the local policeman cause that guys private life is like 10 movies in one.

Ola Rapace returns in this Thailand based swedish drama about a daughter finding her criminal father who had to escape to Thailand after a bank robbery. It did feel a bit like a rip off of the popular swedish drama "30 degrees in February" also based in Thailand and all Ola Rapace had to say in interview about Thailand was what a dirty place it is and what a fake democracy they have which sort of summed up my view on a place I would never visit even if given a million bucks.

canal-digital-artikel-830x430.jpg

So I'm watching halt and catch fire season three and Mathew lillard showed up out of the blue. It was pretty awesome as it was so unexpected. So far so good and I guess it'll end next season

FEUD. Great TV show. I bet Morrissey watched it.

I like Bette Davis epitaph: "She did it the hard way".

MV5BMjA2ODdhY2YtNDAzZi00MDQ5LTljZmYtMjcyZmJiY2YxOWE1L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY5NjM5MjA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,685,1000_AL_.jpg

Reckon believe it or not..a Brittish show called "Doc Martin", but I think it got canceled. It was on PBS. I used to like Thomas and Friends because I know Uncle Steve liked to watch it with Lil' Sammy.

Back
Top Bottom