What do you think...?

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
I have attempted to draw the single cover. What do you all think?

mike joyce said:
Thank you very much. (You resemble the real Mike Joyce.) Why don't you upload yours so we can all see it.

It's really good, you've done a particularly good job of his eyes. have you got any more? How lovely it must be to be able to draw like that.

sarahT said:
It's really good, you've done a particularly good job of his eyes. have you got any more? How lovely it must be to be able to draw like that.
Thank you! I have done others but they aren't as good as this one. :D

Thanks to all the comments!

It's pretty good, although I think it lost a little in the scanning and the hairline is a little asymetrical. There's something with the eyes and the nose too, but other wise I think you did a good job :)

Is it pencil or charcoal?

lnathan said:
It's pretty good, although I think it lost a little in the scanning and the hairline is a little asymetrical. There's something with the eyes and the nose too, but other wise I think you did a good job :)

Is it pencil or charcoal?
I thought that about the hairline! It should be in the middle. I don't know about the eyes and nose, on the original they look pretty normal.
I used pencil. :D

The Youngest said:
I used pencil. :D

I did a moz-portrait aswell. I do a lot of portraits but I always use colours. It's easier give it a 3d effect that way. I find it very hard to make black/white portraits.

lnathan said:
I did a moz-portrait aswell. I do a lot of portraits but I always use colours. It's easier give it a 3d effect that way. I find it very hard to make black/white portraits.
Interesting...I have tried to do colour portraits but they don't look good!

Back
Top Bottom