What did make you smile today?

look, imma pitching guy, shutting the other guys out, scoring a few, that's a good game to me, but damn, but falling behind 8 to 3 in the 7th inning and watching those faithless L.A. fans of today beat it for the seats? :oops:
only to miss a great comeback win, including 4 in the bottom of the 9th, that was sweet, very, only thing better would have been to be there :rock:

9A212AC8-DC0B-443B-A998-94F15FA62095.jpeg
BE9F960F-BA24-4E8C-BFF5-28CCB22E8950.jpeg

Worked in the garden all day. Have pretty much everything planted except the flowers and a few herbs. Met some really nice neighbors today, too. It’s fun to watch it take shape.

View attachment 50084 View attachment 50085
Worked in the garden all day. Have pretty much everything planted except the flowers and a few herbs. Met some really nice neighbors today, too. It’s fun to watch it take shape.
Really nice neighbours and one just happens to pour toxic waste all over the place at night to see what happens.

"I'll make that blonde swedish one glow like a neon sign come the fall. No need for a Halloween costume".

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom