What are your worries?

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
Write them down here so you can forget about them for a while.

alfred_e_neuman.gif

Will I still have a job by the end of the year?

Some of our clients have already gone bankrupt and sales have dropped about 30% overall. We are still doing ok, as far as I can see compared to some of our sister companies but our head office in Germany has fired over 75 people already. We have to let 1 or 2 people go too, I will be the last one out the door thank god (only if we'd go bankrupt I would lose my job) but things are getter worse every month. :squiffy:
I try not to worry too much, but since I'm the one who is responsible for the whole financial department, I'm the first one to see all the numbers.
I work for a wholesale company for industrial printing supplies btw.

I worry about my little girl. This is a horrible world. So many people I meet seem so weird - and not in a good way. When she goes to other people's homes for a sleepover I worry. I want her to have a beautiful life. Humans are horrible creatures.

I also worry about my health. I have some chronic health issues and it's very hard to cope with them sometimes. Mostly I worry that I won't be able to keep myself healthy (alive) for my daughter. I want to live into her adulthood. Heavy, eh?

Last edited:
Will I still have a job by the end of the year?

Some of our clients have already gone bankrupt and sales have dropped about 30% overall. We are still doing ok, as far as I can see compared to some of our sister companies but our head office in Germany has fired over 75 people already. We have to let 1 or 2 people go too, I will be the last one out the door thank god (only if we'd go bankrupt I would lose my job) but things are getter worse every month. :squiffy:
I try not to worry too much, but since I'm the one who is responsible for the whole financial department, I'm the first one to see all the numbers.
I work for a wholesale company for industrial printing supplies btw.

That's scary. A lot of my friends are worried about this right now, and with good reason. I'm worried about it too. My husband claims that his job is in no peril at all, but sometimes I think he's just telling me that to keep me calm. He tends to do that to people. :[

I mean, there is a difference between caring and worrying. What you said about your daughter sounds more like caring to me. See? :)

People just hate the word "worry"... It's not very PC or 12 Steppy or New Agey or Pop Psych to say that you "worry", but I don't buy into that crap. Humans worry for a reason. If we didn't worry then we'd never work to change potential bad outcomes. Semantics.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qjtbhmQhsXg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qjtbhmQhsXg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I worry about money a lot...my health endlessly...but currently I am most worried that my Albert Hall ticket still hasn't turned up! :mad:

Love Alma xxx

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qjtbhmQhsXg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qjtbhmQhsXg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I just taught my kids that song last week. Love it!

I worry about dying before my kids are grown up because their dad wouldn't be able to cope with them.

I worry about things like the polar bears dying out stuff like that.

But I generally don't worry.I used to but it gets you no where.

I am worried that the planned trip to Manchester is gonna go "Tits up" ( No offence meant Ladies, ....men have Tits too...)

Because, either
A. Mozzer cancels.....( Yawn...not THAT old chestnut....)
or ,
B. "Someone" who has promised to drive us there and back will not actually do so, so it will be a Last minute dash for a train......

thank you for the counselling!!!
I have Just finished playing "Ringleader".....now I am Just about to play the "Confrontation" album by Mr. Marley....
I think personally that Morrissey got THAT quote wrong....he should have said "Some" Reggae is vile....to which I heartily agree....Lively up yourself!!!:)

( Ps, nothing to do with nothing, but before Ringleader, I played Sgt. Pepper....( A Day in the life.....)and then skipped straight to "Friday Mourning".....it worked great!!
yowsah!! sun is shining in BirkenVegas!!!

Last edited:
Tags
alcohol frnkie sys relx getting banned hakuna matata not getting b& paxil worry xanax
Back
Top Bottom