Were Grim O'Grady's and Morrissey the 23rd's banishments just?

Were the banning sof Grim and Morrissey the 23rd just?

• Total voters

Theo

I found the banning of Grim O'Grady and Morrissey the 23rd to be highly controversial moves by the powers-that-be.

What do you think?

These are no allies of mine. I doubt they'd buy me a beer. But they would buy a beer for some of the mods who ended up stabbing them in the backs!

I feel an injustice has been done.

I could be wrong.

Or maybe no one cares?

But these two have been on this forum for MANY years!

And now they are banned.

Is it just?

Last edited:
I don't know why certain mods, with Davidt's approval, want to start this negative campaign against certain members...these mods (and Davidt by extension) are the ones who are starting a new Troll War.

And I am still waiting to be told why i was banned and for how long.

WW.

Theo...you realize you may get banned for this?

Last edited:
Sorry Theo, I've only just signed up to the forums so I can't comment but I wanted you to know your post had been read; I think my wife will know Grim so she'll probably have an opinion on this!

Whether the action was just or not, its good that you've set out your thoughts on this and sought to canvas others on it too.

maybe someone should quote people on this thread.

edit: Thank you Uncleskinny for not banning me after viewing this thread. You are one of two with power on this forum who has some integrity left.

I'm off to bed. Kewpie...by all means. You may now ban me. Fight your silly wars. Is this really worth it? Does it make you happy? Petty petty petty. Many Moz fans dislike Julia due to jealously. BUt you...many fans dislike you for reasons that I do not understand why you continue to do this? What's the point in being disliked? I mean, if it got you front row seats at all the Morrissey gigs...then f*** yeah...it's worth it. But you don't. There's more to life.

Stop being a forum control freak.

Last edited:
Theo shouldn't had been banned for this. But that's the way it goes. I knew it was going to happen.

All this negativity was started by a couple mods and davidt's huge ego. an ego that pushed Morrissey away from this site. And it's destroying his own site.

Can someone please tell me how long I am banned for?

I can only hope non trolls who got permanent bans won't stop posting here.

of course...Uncleskinny will now probably ban me. but i still understand you don't care for this silly shit.

Last edited:
What? What the the hell's happened with Grim and Hugh? :confused::confused:

What? What the the hell's happened with Grim and Hugh? :confused::confused:
they seemed very upset about how the site was run and did not seem to want to stop talking about it :(
especially about a certain mod, on and and on and on and on and on they have gone about her, sometimes with others following on after them to where they are chasing her too! :eek:
so they got banned, its too bad, but i think it was better for them too
now they can stop bringing up the same thing over and over and over again
lets pray the site can as well :pray:

In light of it all I'm wondering how on earth the world keeps turning.:rolleyes:

Totally unjust. They exposed the SoLow emperors for having no clothes, and now they've paid the price.

In fact, I don't think that any of the bans that have happened in the last month (the ones that I know of, anyway) were in any way justified. The mods are being extremely jumpy.

I like Kewpie, I think she's a good moderator. She moderates a lot, too, so not everything she does is going to be agreed with. I see nothing wrong with what I see... some things she said may have been taken up wrong, I think people overreacted, I honestly think she means well (Even M23 agreed with this)) and does very well.

Grim was being very odd, with that Steakpie thing. I didn't like that.
But, after M23 got a timeout for those three threads, what did he do to get banned? He was punished for that, but I didn't see anything after that! Was it that long message in the Grim O'Grady thread with the messages from Uncleskinny and Davidt? Personally, I'm not fond of Morrissey the 23rd. But, I would not like to see him banned for nothing. I'd be happy to let it go, if I saw a valid reason though. I'm not accusing anyone of anything either.

I did find it odd when Davidt said that about lifting the ban on Grim in a year, or whatever he said, though....:confused:

Totally unjust. They exposed the SoLow emperors for having no clothes, and now they've paid the price..
what the f*** are you prattling on about now:p

In fact, I don't think that any of the bans that have happened in the last month (the ones that I know of, anyway) were in any way justified. The mods are being extremely jumpy.

They were justified.... because they acted like dicks towards people and took it to extremes. You don't know everything about it Nrith and nobody has to explain it to you.

If this is 'solow' why don't start your own site Nrith? I mean you seem to have more time on your hands then most.

Last edited:
What she said to Helen/Walter etc yesterday.

Cassius said:
If you would just not talk to me anymore, or mention me at all, that would be great and I will do likewise. That way we can all enjoy the site. I think that would be best. Deal?

We agreed.

What she said a few hours later in reply to a comment about recent bans not being fair. Referring to Helen Bach:

Not a single one?

The fact that she did it constantly was bannable, I would think. But that's all in the past now, hopefully. :)

Is the deal off already? Just an oversight? Yes, I imagine it was.
Well, off or on we have moved on forever. This is the last mention unless directly requested to comment.
Bored To Death with the whole shebang.

Peace & Love, Peace & Love:)

What she said to Helen/Walter etc yesterday.

We agreed.

What she said a few hours later in reply to a comment about recent bans not being fair. Referring to Helen Bach:

Is the deal off already? Just an oversight? Yes, I imagine it was.
Well, off or on we have moved on forever. This is the last mention unless directly requested to comment.
Bored To Death with the whole shebang.

Peace & Love, Peace & Love:)

I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything bad by it.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything bad by it.

I hope the irony of this comment isn't lost on people.

Okay dear, it doesn't matter. In fact you can say what you like about any of us we really don't care. In fact it might brighten up the day.
But as promised we will not be continuing this silliness.
Life's crap enough without Moz fans fighting.;)

Last edited:
Absolutely, indesputably, UNJUST. :mad:

Tags
daddy love me tired and boring whining tsdr tsdr?
Back
Top Bottom