Was anyone from the Board in the Stop Me if You Think video?

> i was, plus I was in hulmerist too.

> Ann

Wow, really? Which one are you? What do you look like? I'd like to be able to put a face to my name (just kidding!)

That must be so exciting, though, to watch a Moz video and be able to say "Hey, that's me!" Do you ever say that? I'm sure I would. To anyone who'd listen (aw, who am I kidding, even to those who wouldn't listen, which would probably be most!).

What, Where, When, Why, and How ...?

You must have some interesting stories...

I came out in the FOTGTD video (one w/ backstage)

I must say when i first saw it was was a little exited....who am i kidding, I nearly jumped out of my window and called the entire world to tell them. My girlfriend and I traveled to the Manchester show from Los Angeles, which was good enough, but then we both came out in the video.....Chance of a lifetime! It is a horrible shot us though, but I think it is ok to make an exception

pic191795.jpg

Re: I came out in the FOTGTD video (one w/ backstage)

> I must say when i first saw it was was a little exited....who am i
> kidding, I nearly jumped out of my window and called the entire world to
> tell them. My girlfriend and I traveled to the Manchester show from Los
> Angeles, which was good enough, but then we both came out in the
> video.....Chance of a lifetime! It is a horrible shot us though, but I
> think it is ok to make an exception

Those two in that image are you and your girlfriend? You guys look great! I always notice that shot of your girlfriend when watching the video, as she has this great expression of jubilance on her face (and she's very cute, too!). I'm so jealous! (no, not because you have such a pretty girlfriend , but because you're featured in the video!).

But seriously, that's wonderful! It's nice that you made it into the video, having travelled so far to be there.

Re: I came out in the FOTGTD video (one w/ backstage)

> Those two in that image are you and your girlfriend? You guys look great!
> I always notice that shot of your girlfriend when watching the video, as
> she has this great expression of jubilance on her face (and she's very
> cute, too!). I'm so jealous! (no, not because you have such a pretty
> girlfriend , but because you're featured in the video!).

> But seriously, that's wonderful! It's nice that you made it into the
> video, having travelled so far to be there.

Thanks for the kind words, it was a great experience. We both hope to live in England someday. Hopefully Morrissey wont be to old to play another tour at that time.

hey bloody hell i saw you

i was a row or two behind you

Back
Top Bottom