Warning for user Biebs - ratings abuse

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Biebs warning:

Any further abuse of rating your own anonymous posts (IP Hash: 743bcae8e7) will result in you losing privilege to both postings and ratings.

what we know so far:

"prutton biebs handy" may be any of the persons on the follwing list:

1 brummie:(
2 hashtag 743:paranoid:
3 benny:brows:
4 CL:cool:
5 rifke:D
6 benny brummie and hashtag 743:mad:
7 moz:tiphat:
8 midnite:tearsofjoy:

ruled out for obvious reason:
gay Columbo aka El Zorro:crazy:
surface:balloon:
since they are the chief 'investigators'.

Ketamine Lotion:ahhh:
Cuando:guardsman:

"prutton handy biebs' has no soul to speak of.

investigation running smoothly.
time out to listen to some show tunes.

Biebs warning:

Any further abuse of rating your own anonymous posts (IP Hash: 743bcae8e7) will result in you losing privilege to both postings and ratings.

Thank you very much David for two things.

1. Recognizing #743 IS Biebs
2. Taking action on this witless troll

Christmas has come in October ! Thank you again!

evennow

Last edited:
Biebs warning:

ANSWERED PRAYERS :pray::pray::pray:

thank you David :)

okay i like this, but i dont understand: why is his rating his anonymous posts considered abuse?

We dont yet know, you would assume that if you accuse person B of being person A you would naturally conclude that both A and B would like their own posts otherwise they wouldnt have posted in the first place.
Maybe this forum requires a certain 'asceticism' from their members. Very unusual.

Possibly a huma thing.

Will keep on the case, if gay Ecuador doesnt shut me off.

Over and out. Soon to return with further insight.

okay i like this, but i dont understand: why is his rating his anonymous posts considered abuse?

Cause in fact he isn't anonymous? As a member rating your own posts isn't possible. Did you try?
It's the same person using member name Biebs who is rating the anonymous posts from iphashtag 743.
So he can give himself positive rates. You can't as a member.
Thanks to inspector Colombo, gay or not, who f***ing cares, this was exposed and peeps didn't like it.
It was found out that Insp Jac Clouseau also posted from iphashtag 743.
Maybe there will be more of this bullshit.
Don't ask me why. Trolling. They hate it when anything positive is said about Moz. Note: This trick could be done by so-called Moz-bots as well.
Really glad that DavidT found out. And I believe he is keeping an eye on it.
Thanks David

We dont yet know, you would assume that if you accuse person B of being person A you would naturally conclude that both A and B would like their own posts otherwise they wouldnt have posted in the first place.
Maybe this forum requires a certain 'asceticism' from their members. Very unusual.

Possibly a huma thing.

Will keep on the case, if gay Ecuador doesnt shut me off.

Over and out. Soon to return with further insight.

Biebs - now would be a good time to keep hour mouth shut, you tit

Cause in fact he isn't anonymous? As a member rating your own posts isn't possible. Did you try?
It's the same person using member name Biebs who is rating the anonymous posts from iphashtag 743.
Thanks to inspector Colombo, gay or not, who f***ing cares, this was exposed and peeps didn't like it.
Don't ask me why. Trolling. They hate it when anything positive is said about Moz. Note: This trick could be done by so-called Moz-bots as well.
Thanks David

You are very welcome QQQ. Those who have read my posts over time are well aware of my sexual proclivity, but that is not the point. Like you state "who cares" or to quote Moz "what difference does it make, it makes none." 743 promises to "keep us informed" no need really because his craziness requires no updating.

Thanks David
yes, i know. but all i am saying is that it doesnt make any difference to the posters who are irked by him giving them multiple negative feedbacks. whether or not he rates his own posts is, i imagine, of little concern to any of the posters, and yet it's the thing he gets warned about. but i guess those are the rules. and in any case it doesnt much matter to me. *shrug*

Biebs - now would be a good time to keep hour mouth shut, you tit

you know items that look like this::closedbook::greenbook::orangebook:, with pages in between with what appears to be chicken scratch?
dont know what they are for? understandable. you stack them on the car seat so you can look over the dashboard when you are driving with mommy.

Clouseau here, until the next time, alors and merci merci and merci.

if you get to be jacques clouseau and evensteven gets to be columbo, can i be harriet the spy?! i want to be a detective toooooo! i've got my notebook and magnifying glass all ready!

if you get to be jacques clouseau and evensteven gets to be columbo, can i be harriet the spy?! i want to be a detective toooooo! i've got my notebook and magnifying glass all ready!

Clouseau here, many mercsi for your tres interesting inquiry. OF COURSE you can be detective. here is complimentary :leftmagnify: straight from Lyons for your personal use.
FAIR WARNING, MADAME: gay Columbo and sidekick squad have petite use for females. But welcome here.

Merci alors and Merci:france: au revoir until next phase of investigation.:france:

you know items that look like this::closedbook::greenbook::orangebook:, with pages in between with what appears to be chicken scratch?
dont know what they are for? understandable. you stack them on the car seat so you can look over the dashboard when you are driving with mommy.

Clouseau here, until the next time, alors and merci merci and merci.

Shut up you irrelevant tit.

Clouseau here, again.
They want, the... how do you say it> velours detective, maybe. The velours detectives want to ban Biebs, yet he said nothing. he parle rien!

tres sad, but on the case moi.

That's good to begin with Rifke, and I noticed you have an eye for a certain human socialogical behavior as demonstrated in your short story Moz-fan has meet and greet with Moz-fan in the grocery store. (Which I liked a lot).

But to be a spy you also have to be like a fly on the wall and to be a very average looking and unnoticeable person. To be unrecognizable against the background. To change your physical appearance like a chameleon whenever needed. Can you and would you?

My favourite spy is George Smiley. As described by the author John le Carré. And played so well by the great actor Sir Alec Guinness. He was the only figure from a book that I read that was exactly like I imagined.
Very strange sensation.
If you could be the female George Smiley, and I don't mean physically, It would be so great! :D

Back
Top Bottom