vote of no confidence

how many people here have reported a post & had nothing done about it?

I've reported the racist homophobic poster 'born under a bad sign' to be told that that she's being watched with a view to a possible ban.

her threads are still available awaiting a possible ban.

another poster asked about when will that poster be banned + if anyone knew them or something like that!

I posted a pic because surely if that person was big enough to post such comments then surely thay are big enough to be identified as the poster?

twice the posts got deleted, not the homophobic posts btw that I reported but my reply to the poster who asked originally when is the poster going to get banned!

love

Grim

It's not like it was is it Grim? All these bandwaggoners jumping on ;-) I feel like this place is turning into a Man Utd/Chelsea cumfiesta with Morrissey's becoming a trendy fashion magnet for all and sundry.

the problem is how she expresses her homophobia...and whether or not she targets anyone specifically on the boards. i realize this. but...isn't spamming a banable offense? she doesn't just stick to one thread, but she will post 3-5 threads at a time, all being homophobic...and unlike other posters here who may have an opinion, she isn't asking for debate--she is simply spamming the boards and trolling for a response. THis i would assume is against the rules!!!

The Moderators don't know their bum from their elbow, Kickstand gets an IP ban for what he said, but people like Viva, Born under a bad sign, Robby and Kuiper can do as they please. Complete double standards, but then again it is a Morrissey forum. It's a bit like New Labour making laws to protect the criminals whilst screwing over the innocent people. :rolleyes:

The Moderators don't know their bum from their elbow, Kickstand gets an IP ban for what he said, but people like Viva, Born under a bad sign, Robby and Kuiper can do as they please. Complete double standards, but then again it is a Morrissey forum. It's a bit like New Labour making laws to protect the criminals whilst screwing over the innocent people. :rolleyes:
crying_baby.gif

Grim
I thought this thread was about Stuart Pearce! :D

Jukebox Jury

I don't think we need another 'Psycho' in here??? :)
Mind you I think he'd soon sort 'em out!

love

Grim

I agree with you on Robby and Bad Sign, but you are delusional if you think I am "getting away" with anything. And Viva was already banned once but got that reversed and got two infractions, remember?

I may well be delusional, but at least I am not showing bias, I am calling it down the line, you cannot IP ban one member and allow several other members who misbehave to have their posting rights. I do not wish to get into a conversation with you in any detail and now you have entered, I shall leave.

I may well be delusional, but at least I am not showing bias, I am calling it down the line, you cannot IP ban one member and allow several other members who misbehave to have their posting rights. I do not wish to get into a conversation with you in any detail and now you have entered, I shall leave.

by the way, Tomorrow
i can assure you i have far from gotten off lightly from the mods
as a matter of fact
in part i have been persecuted/prosecuted by some of them
after suggesting that maybe they have been unfair to others(& i aint even necessarily talkin about just me :eek: ) :D
however, i believe that this at least in part is a result of some near fundamental flaws in the design of this type of forum rather than likely any intent on most of their parts

And to think they said apes lacked the capacity for abstract and intelligent thought!

I just have to say congratulations to David Tseng that we actually
have this site at all, because over the years
there have been some people who have done their utmost
to troll, post vile remarks etc, monopolize whole pages with
garbage, and even so we are still here.
Censorship is very unfortunate in that once you start blocking
things some of the good things get blocked too and
where does it all end?
With silence.
Without people voicing their opinions.
Even if what someone says is absolutely appalling, just remember
you have the freedom of choice to ignore it.
Just the same as if a television program upsets you, you have the
freedom of choice to turn it over or off.
I have no sympathies or allegiances with homophobes, racists, or
show offs. I just wish people could learn to live with each others differences
in a genteel way.:)

Um I don't really geti nvolved in this kind of thing but I posted a link a while back to two girls/crackheads urinating into each others mouths at a railway station.... it also gave access to the Keely Hawkes or whatever her name is sex tape.

Although I put a disclaimer on it couldn't such a post be construed as a violation???

Oh well. What has wally the baboon be banned for?

Um I don't really geti nvolved in this kind of thing but I posted a link a while back to two girls/crackheads urinating into each others mouths at a railway station.... it also gave access to the Keely Hawkes or whatever her name is sex tape.

Although I put a disclaimer on it couldn't such a post be construed as a violation???

Oh well. What has wally the baboon be banned for?
He isn't banned. He just wrote banned under his avatar.

Back
Top Bottom