Morrissey Central "Vera Lynn" (August 28, 2020)

VERA LYNN IS UK NUMBER 1 WITH PATRIOTIC BRITISH SONG

MORRISSEY DISPLAYS VERA LYNN ON NME FRONT COVER

d4824f3d9449ca7bb6c39e57ed11255c_1_sdurrx.jpg

kevin cummins
photograph

(As seen recently in the condolences thread).
FWD.

If nobody needs to say then how come if I did say it I would lose my job and reputation and be cast from society as persona non grata.

It needs to be said. Aloud. And the people who inhibit such speech need to be removed from power. They've had us under the boot for too long.

Nobody tells me how to think or what to say.

You can say it but everyone knows the only reason you're saying it is because you hate black people. You couldn't care less about any real injustice. You've made that clear.

Your party has a racist agenda - everything you say is ONLY to further it. How are you going to measure biology? There's nothing more 'under the boot' than the state poking its nose into your gene pool.

20200903_012936.jpg

Nazis and paedos everywhere...
I thought you were pushing washing powder.
You can say it but everyone knows the only reason you're saying it is because you hate black people. You couldn't care less about any real injustice. You've made that clear.

Your party has a racist agenda - everything you say is ONLY to further it. How are you going to measure biology? There's nothing more 'under the boot' than the state poking its nose into your gene pool.

View attachment 58792
I did look at their website yesterday; it makes AMW’s crowd look like Sesame Street.

I thought you were pushing washing powder.
I did look at their website yesterday; it makes AMW’s crowd look like Sesame Street.

You're an ad innocent.

Patriotic Alternative are genuine racists. It's not just a few borderline grudges. They hate black people & they hate Jewish people.

You're an ad innocent.

Patriotic Alternative are genuine racists. It's not just a few borderline grudges. They hate black people & they hate Jewish people.
It was difficult not to notice.

View attachment 58792
That's a good quote you put up there. There are certainly biological facts between different races. Different genes means different behavior. If we let in 1 million Japs tomorrow the crime rate wouldn't rise one iota whereas if we let in 1 million Africans the country would be in a state of violent anarchy.

Civic nationalism is all a bit 2017. It's kind and won't mess with your moral conscience or have you guilt tripped by your enemies but it's main problem is that it just doesn't work. Now that Brits are to become a minority it's a different ball game - it maybe wouldn't be if the floodgates hadn't been opened in the 90s, but assimilation doesn't happen when you're swamped..

Any white child born in Britain now is going to grow up feeling they have committed sins and that they are held under a whip hand. If they're working class they're totally f----d.

The alienation of the working class is creating a confidence and identity crisis among the young. They are adopting dumb black youth culture as they have been told they have no culture themselves. Check out the murder by the two white boys in Leeds that is in the headlines today. They stabbed a man 100 times with a sword and tried to remove his head. Then in prison they proudly rapped about it using all the words and terms of black drill rap. This is what happens when you demoralize one group in society, stamping them down for years. You create a monster.

Who introduced swords and machetes as opposed to knives as the standard weapons of the streets? I'll tell you. African migrants. In studies British-born black boys have said this time and again. They had to up their game, and now it's standard, even among white gangs. Introduce third world, get third world.

Last edited:
Th

That's a good quote you put up there. There are certainly biological facts between different races. Different genes means different behavior. If we let in 1 million Japs tomorrow the crime rate wouldn't rise one iota whereas if we let in 1 million Africans the country would be in a state of violent anarchy.

Civic nationalism is all a bit 2017. It's kind and won't mess with your moral conscience or have you guilt tripped by your enemies but it's main problem is that it just doesn't work. Now that Brits are to become a minority it's a different ball game - it maybe wouldn't be if the floodgates hadn't been opened in the 90s.

Any white child born in Britain now is going to grow up feeling they have committed sins and that they are held under a whip hand. If they're working class they're totally f----d.

The alienation of the working class is creating a confidence and identity crisis among the young. They are adopting dumb black youth culture as they have been told they have no culture themselves. Check out the murder by the two white boys in Leeds that is in the headlines today. They stabbed a man 100 times with a sword and tried to remove his head. Then in prison they proudly rapped about it using all the words and terms of black drill rap. This is what happens when you demoralize one group in society, stamping them down for years. You create a monster.

Who introduced swords and machetes as opposed to knives as the standard weapons of the streets? I'll tell you. African migrants. In studies British-born black boys have said this time and again. They had to up their game, and now it's standard, even among white gangs.

You really are an extreme racist.

There's no Biological Brit & you're fascists who would police everything about us.

You really are an extreme racist.

There's no Biological Brit & you're fascists who would police everything about us.
Don't be a dunce. Every study has shown there are clear biological differences as we biologically changed when we spread out to different parts of the world - and our minds expanded to meet the new challenges of survival in different climates. Why have northern Europeans got blue eyes for example? How did European man become so inventive and good at problem solving?

You can't deny science just because to your ears it sounds politically incorrect. Same with IQ and athletic abilities. Whites do better in science, blacks in sports.

Difference exists.

Now think of something better than calling me a racist or fascist. That's getting old.

Last edited:
Don't be a dunce. Every study has shown there are clear biological differences as we changed when we spread out to different parts of the world. Why have northern Europeans got blue eyes for example?

Get real. You can't deny science just because to your ears it sounds politically incorrect. Same with IQ and athletic abilities. Whites do better in science, blacks in sports.

Difference exists.

No study has shown clear biological differences. Height, skin tone etc varies within populations as well as between them - you're simply so racist that you notice skin tone & want to police it.

I have to say, I’d be really, really surprised. And nothing he does ever surprises me.
Everyone was surprised when he announced his support for For Britain. Except for me.

I think a lot of his fans thought he was some kind of hermit living in his own world. I've never seen Moz like that, always found him very intuitive and aware of the world. Changes happened and he responded to them. Labour and Tory became meaningless a long time ago. People just feel comfortable with habits.

I wouldn't be surprised if Moz switched at some point from FB to PA.

He won't.

He was concerned about values & not 'biology'.

Hopefully someone he knows will see the state of these threads & warn him that straight-up neo-Nazis are trying to use his name. And he'll get away from all of this.

Everyone was surprised when he announced his support for For Britain. Except for me.

I think a lot of his fans thought he was some kind of hermit living in his own world. I've never seen Moz like that, always found him very intuitive and aware of the world. Changes happened and he responded to them. Labour and Tory became meaningless a long time ago. People just feel comfortable with habits.

Aye, Reel it's been a strange past decade, but no one is going to turn to neo-Nazis like Patriotic Alternative.

They're sick. They're wrong. And they're genuinely racist.

No study has shown clear biological differences. Height, skin tone etc varies within populations as well as between them - you're simply so racist that you notice skin tone & want to police it.
Every study. Mainstream books even admit it. I'm currently reading this.

It starts by explaining how the subject cannot even be broached without lefties screaming about racism. Then it gets to the nitty gritty. Get a copy and get ready for the steam to come out of your ears.

It's time to grow up and face some realities Nerak. Some facts might hurt, but they're still facts.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Every study. Mainstream books even admit this. I'm currently reading this.

It starts by explaining how the subject cannot even be broached without lefties screaming about racism. Then it gets to the nitty gritty. Get a copy and get ready for the steam to come out of your ears.

It's time to grow up and face some realities Nerak. Some facts might hurt, but they're still facts.

They're not facts. It's not reality. And it's sad & sick you've built your life around racism.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom