vauxhall rarities

Check this download link!!

This download link is still available.

Massive thanks to Mr Reynolds who uploaded the link.
His download link is still available from the following thread:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=440516&postcount=9

Interlude
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
Billy Budd
Sunny
Spring Heeled Jim
Striptease With a Difference
Oh Phoney
Please Help The Cause Against The Lonliness

Last edited:
Thank you to all who have provide much needed vacant versions for my collection. I appreciate such rapid responses and such willingness to share. That was such a beautifully designed cover, also.

I wonder... does the forum think that the B-sides released on the 7" singles recently will be available commercially as CD's?

Also, what sucks is that if you missed the official downloads, you are out of luck.

Anyway...thank for your generosity!!!

I wonder... does the forum think that the B-sides released on the 7" singles recently will be available commercially as CD's?

Not anytime soon. The "Boy Happy" live b-sides are still unavailable on CD, and they've a year and a half old.

Also, what sucks is that if you missed the official downloads, you are out of luck.

Not if you hang out here in the bootlegs section long enough! ;)

Why the custom font?

Download link on page 2 #22 is still available.

Links on page 1 are all expired, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
:tears:Somebody Could help me please, the link of Vauxshall And I Rarities doesn´t work inasmuch as the link have expired, somebody could put the link again please?, cheers!!!:tears:

Oh Phoney

Can someone upload Oh Phoney, please? I had it but think I must have deleted it by accident when I was transferring all my music from PC to laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Oh Phoney

Can someone upload Oh Phoney, please? I had it but think I must have deleted it by accident when I was transferring all my music from PC to laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Have you checked Downloads directory thread?
I added Frequently Asked Download links in there.

Many thanks to Mr Reynolds, you also find the link second from the top of this page.

Re: Oh Phoney

Have you checked Downloads directory thread?
I added Frequently Asked Download links in there.

Many thanks to Mr Reynolds, you also find the link second from the top of this page.

Thanks, but I checked there first and couldn't find it. Can someone post a direct link to Oh Phoney, please?

EDIT: It's OK actually, eventually found it. Although it did entail me downloading 3 different versions of the Vauxhall rareties...

Last edited:
Vauxhall B-Sides / rarities / unreleased question for those in the know!

Can someone list the Vauxhall b-sides as well as any unreleased songs from the sessions or other rarities from this era?

It would be appreciated!

Re: Vauxhall B-Sides / rarities / unreleased question for those in the know!

Unreleased tracks:

Oh Phoney
Please Help The Cause Against Lonliness (Viva Hate session)

Last edited:
Re: Vauxhall B-Sides / rarities / unreleased question for those in the know!

Unreleased tracks:

Oh Phoney
Please Help The Cause Against Lonliness (Viva Hate session)

So this is confusing...Are these 3 songs from the Vauxhaull sessions or no?

I thought these three were from the Viva Hate sessions?

Sunny is not from the Vauxhall sessions either is it?

What about Interlude?

This CD looks great and I am appreciative but I'm really only looking for Vauxhall era b-sides and rarities...

What about Used to be a sweet boy...Does someone have that?

Anyone know if there are any other Vauxhall b-sides or rarities out there?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Plug!!

Have you ever checked Bootlegs/downloads sites directory thread on top of the forum?

I've listed frequently asked download links, you find two Morrissey rarities links posted by cossy and Uncleskinny.

Since I'm being high maintenance anyway (!), was Sunny and Jack the Ripper from the Vauxhall sessions?

If not, during what sessions were they recorded?

Thanks!

Since I'm being high maintenance anyway (!), was Sunny and Jack the Ripper from the Vauxhall sessions?

If not, during what sessions were they recorded?

Thanks!

jack the ripper correct me if im wrong was during your arsenal...since it came out on certain people i know single...as for sunny i guess its from vauxhall.

Back
Top Bottom