UKIP candidate apologizes for bizarre homophobic banter

I understand this. Hillary Clinton, her husband, Bush, Obama, all are democratically elected leaders supposedly but all engage in spying on citizens, mass data collection, illegal wars, torture, destruction of basic rights such as the right to a trial and the right to see evidence. All they have to do is call you an enemy combatant and lock you up. It's legal. They don't have to say why and they don't have to give you a trial, and most people think that's okay because they aren't doing anything that they feel the government would be worried about. But it leads to self-censorship and a type of subtle fascism with a veneer of freedom.
We are governed by criminals and our next President will be a criminal. But people think they have to vote against the other side because they are worse. Very few people vote FOR. Most vote AGAINST.

Wow, you really summed it up well. Sorry about the other one pretending to be swedish, he has a thing against me that is related to the BRS chatroom. He will be ignored from now on.

Yes please, ignore me.

I can accept Calamine Lotion’s point that some Americans admire Putin and that he appeals to a certain personality type, that’s all good and well, but your weird rants about Swedes (you don’t speak for all Swedes) allegedly wanting Putin as their leader because of military jets, Volvo, Gothenburg and whatnot, utterly laughable you deranged individual.

Last edited:
I notice it because I remember when no one would have had anything good to say about a Russian leader unless that person was one of those university students who becomes a "radical" for four years living off their parents' money until they graduate and join the real world. You know, those idiots that wear Che Guevara t-shirts. But now I see positive comments about Putin frequently. I think he appeals to a certain type of "conservative" who doesn't have much education but hates Obama because they think he is "a Muslim," and get really worked up about who is using which public restrooms.

Totally get what you mean but even that is perhaps breaking it down a bit too much. You did the same mistake as the ones you described above who always claim people who are against them are uneducated when many times they are not.

I feel a proper war would be more honest than this bitchy word fight between people and beliefs so we can test which side is the strongest cause the world has not had a proper war ever if you ask me.

I notice it because I remember when no one would have had anything good to say about a Russian leader unless that person was one of those university students who becomes a "radical" for four years living off their parents' money until they graduate and join the real world. You know, those idiots that wear Che Guevara t-shirts. But now I see positive comments about Putin frequently. I think he appeals to a certain type of "conservative" who doesn't have much education but hates Obama because they think he is "a Muslim," and get really worked up about who is using which public restrooms.

I think I understand what you are saying but living in Europe that has been under nazi-regime and after the second worldwar faced the real threat of a Russian invasion, meaning to live in a so-called communist system that was really fearful cause that system was as evil and satanic as the nazi-system.
I am from a generation that is still very, very thankful to America for defending my country from that system as well as for liberating Europe from the nazi- system. And England of course.
So many soldiers offered their lives in defending their and my freedom.
I know Russia has even made so much more offers to fight the nazi-system and I am equally grateful for that.
But I am glad and thankful to not to have to live in that horrible communist system.

I think I understand what you are saying but living in Europe that has been under nazi-regime and after the second worldwar faced the real threat of a Russian invasion, meaning to live in a so-called communist system that was really fearful cause that system was as evil and satanic as the nazi-system.
I am from a generation that is still very, very thankful to America for defending my country from that system as well as for liberating Europe from the nazi- system. And England of course.
So many soldiers offered their lives in defending their and my freedom.
I know Russia has even made so much more offers to fight the nazi-system and I am equally grateful for that.
But I am glad and thankful to not to have to live in that horrible communist system.

Wear better shoes when they come for you the next time, clogs are shit and don't rely on Yolanda too much ok?

Totally get what you mean but even that is perhaps breaking it down a bit too much. You did the same mistake as the ones you described above who always claim people who are against them are uneducated when many times they are not.

I feel a proper war would be more honest than this bitchy word fight between people and beliefs so we can test which side is the strongest cause the world has not had a proper war ever if you ask me.

Jesus, I can't believe you're saying that.
A proper war!?!?
You must be out of your mind to say that.
There ain't no proper war.
As if with any war it means death and destruction and hatred and killing of many innocent people.
Have you ever tried to study a bit about the atrocious things that happened?
Many people are thrown back at the notion to survive only without any more thoughts about a morality at all.
People under the occupation of the nazis here in Holland stole the old bread from other peoples pockets just to survive. There was no other option, during the hunger of the winter in 1944 when many, many people died of starvation. You really want the struggle again of the survival of the fittest like in the jungle?
I can't believe you are serious!

Jesus, I can't believe you're saying that.
A proper war!?!?
You must be out of your mind to say that.
There ain't no proper war.
As if with any war it means death and destruction and hatred and killing of many innocent people.
Have you ever tried to study a bit about the atrocious things that happened?
Many people are thrown back at the notion to survive only without any more thoughts about a morality at all.
People under the occupation of the nazis here in Holland stole the old bread from other peoples pockets just to survive. There was no other option, during the hunger of the winter in 1944 when many, many people died of starvation. You really want the struggle again of the survival of the fittest like in the jungle?
I can't believe you are serious!

As serious as cancer. I train for the war every day and we are many others that are prepared. I even have enemies from ISIS and they live nearby. This shit is real and happening now and we are at war believe you me.

Posted two answers but they were not allowed on here, so I move on now.

Wear better shoes when they come for you the next time, clogs are shit and don't rely on Yolanda too much ok?

Sorry Urbanus, but who is Yolanda and why should I rely on her?
Wait a minute, you mean the wife of Dutch footballer Wesley Schneider?
I'd rather rely on any other, how sweet she can be though!
Not really a bright light.

Yolanda Foster

images

Hey Morrissey, you spell his name Sneijder not Schneider.

Hey Morrissey, you spell his name Sneijder not Schneider.

You are absolutely right about that.
Thank you for the compliment, I feel honoured but would not never EVER want to be in his shoes.
Not even in his old Doc Martens as they were not vegan than. Mind you, I don't blame him. Wouldn't it be silly?

By the way, I did not know about Yolanda Foster.
Just checked wiki.
Interesting bit about her working as mannequin for Frans Molenaar.
A great well-known name as fashion-designer in Holland and maybe in Europe too, I don't know.
Why did you mention her to me?
Just because she is from Dutch origin too?
There must be more to it, me thinks? :rolleyes:

You are absolutely right about that.
Thank you for the compliment, I feel honoured but would not never EVER want to be in his shoes.
Not even in his old Doc Martens as they were not vegan than. Mind you, I don't blame him. Wouldn't it be silly?

By the way, I did not know about Yolanda Foster.
Just checked wiki.
Interesting bit about her working as mannequin for Frans Molenaar.
A great well-known name as fashion-designer in Holland and maybe in Europe too, I don't know.
Why did you mention her to me?
Just because she is from Dutch origin too?
There must be more to it, me thinks? :rolleyes:
Nope, just that. When they come for you on those lowlands she won't be able to defend you. You are all ginger boers.

Nope, just that. When they come for you on those lowlands she won't be able to defend you. You are all ginger boers.

I guess we are.
But I will defend myself and I think there are enough people here that will do too, whatever " they " are.
And we can always drown them as we did before. Just by opening the gates and the dikes.

I sense a strange feeling within myself. I recon I am a really peaceful guy.
But still I would fight, never mind the consequences, to defend myself and others.
Just fighting for your freedom and dying seems like a way more honourable, than living on your knees as a slave. When I think about it, and I do have a vivid imagination, I feel the adrenaline.
And don't you worrie about us Dutchmen. We can be mean as hell.
Compared to you pussy Swedes.
Check your history book.
There is no comparison, none whatsoever! :lbf:

I guess we are.
But I will defend myself and I think there are enough people here that will do too, whatever " they " are.
And we can always drown them as we did before. Just by opening the gates and the dikes.

I sense a strange feeling within myself. I recon I am a really peaceful guy.
But still I would fight, never mind the consequences, to defend myself and others.
Just fighting for your freedom and dying seems like a way more honourable, than living on your knees as a slave. When I think about it, and I do have a vivid imagination, I feel the adrenaline.
And don't you worrie about us Dutchmen. We can be mean as hell.
Compared to you pussy Swedes.
Check your history book.
There is no comparison, none whatsoever! :lbf:

We're proud of our history not getting involved in petty fights and leaving our population with war trauma like in your case. What most missed was the fact that Sweden managed to leave the country untouched so it was easy to hide people here and we did. There will be none of that soon though when all hell breaks lose. Holland took a hell of a beating mainly due to the fact the population preferred to fight windmills instead but the english bailed you out and last and least came the americans who posed as the ones that did it all when in fact they did nuffink.

I prefer dykes to dikes if you ask me, but you don't but now you know hoe.

Tags
animals homophobia ukip
Back
Top Bottom