Two pics that say something about you.

realitybites

making lemonade
Post two pictures of anything that will clue us into your world i.e. pics of you, your family, pets, things you like, where you live etc. Anything goes.

Me on the floor in my condo in Flagstaff, taken on June 2, 2006.

meonfloor.jpg

My son at the skatepark in Flagstaff, taken June 3, 2006.

davidatskatepark.jpg

Both pics taken by alainsane.

realitybites said:
Post two pictures of anything that will clue us into your world i.e. pics of you, your family, pets, things you like, where you live etc. Anything goes.

Me on the floor in my condo in Flagstaff, taken on June 2, 2006.

meonfloor.jpg

Both pics taken by alainsane.

Gosh, what happened to your shirt... or maybe the question should be: what happened to you??? Nice pics though. And your son is adorable.

"Gosh, what happened to your shirt... or maybe the question should be: what happened to you??? Nice pics though. And your son is adorable."

My shirt is a mess, just like me. :D

Thanks for the comment about my son.:)

Hey, where are your pics?

Erm, Robby, I guess you put it in there on purpose, but "Meine Ehre heißt Treue" (written on the whatever... the thing with the skull) is a SS-slogan... just wanted to let you know in case you're not as stupid as those words suggest you are.

what's with the pics of tiananmen square and the burning monk?

Sonar said:
Erm, Robby, I guess you put it in there on purpose, but "Meine Ehre heißt Treue" (written on the whatever... the thing with the skull) is a SS-slogan... just wanted to let you know in case you're not as stupid as those words suggest you are.
the slogan predates the SS by many centuries, like much else with the nazis, it is a coopted slogan and symbol, frequently i had this drummed into me by my Danziger grandfather
emt.jpg
teutonicknightsfight.jpg

that left after the war, while his younger brother joined and died, as old man Heinrich thought Karl deserved, for his first 'loyalty' should have been to his family, as in 'My Loyalty is my Honor'
but such virtues are frequently perverted by the forces of evil, such as the third reich.

Last edited:
office_justinlubin.jpg

dostoyevsky.jpg

photo-sedaris-medium.jpg

Ok, I broke the rules and made three.

zom

Back
Top Bottom