Tuesdays With Morrissey - A Webcomic

3487120752_5a4ccb9b11_o.jpg

A few years ago my friend Dave and I started on a web comic for my site DimeStore Films. Dave did the art (He’s amazing) and I wrote them/came up with the outlines and content. The first two we did were for a recurring series called “Tuesdays with Morrissey”. Basically they were about how Morrissey would deal with mundane or everyday tasks which are only made grandiose by his lyrics.
I ended up writing a few more Morrissey comics as well as some non Moz related strips, but the project fizzled out as we both got busy with school. Here now, for the first time, is number 1 of 2 of the “Tuesdays With Morrissey” comics. I don’t know, they still make me giggle.

I like it except it looks like a fast food place so realistically Morrissey wouldn't eat there.

That is briliant! I love how fed up he looks in the 3rd frame. :lbf:

Last edited:
More please!!!:)

Great! Sorry to hear the project fizzled, looks like it had real potential.

I like it except it looks like a fast food place so realistically Morrissey wouldn't eat there.
looks more like a diner to me?

anyways, the comic strip is a cute idea!! love it! me and my friend had a similar project we wanted to start, but it has to do with The Smiths moreso than just Mozza. maybe we'll still start it someday... ;)

looks more like a diner to me?

anyways, the comic strip is a cute idea!! love it! me and my friend had a similar project we wanted to start, but it has to do with The Smiths moreso than just Mozza. maybe we'll still start it someday... ;)
Yeah a diner- a place that serves meat anyway.

Tags
comics
Back
Top Bottom