Toilet paper: what direction should it face?

Should it face forward, or backward?

• toilet paper is environmentally unfriendly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have one of those fancy Japanese toilets that sprays my ass clean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yep, it's Hunter. :D

I would recommend The Great Shark Hunt. It's a collection of essays. I used to carry it around in my car at all times, in case of emergencies. Funny, funny stuff.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is the funniest movie. Ever. Ever. Ever.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is the funniest movie. Ever. Ever. Ever.

Have you watched it with his commentary? You can hear him snort coke every 15 minutes.

How are you feeling?

Btw,
my toilet paper right now is backwards.
:D

BETTER, thanks. :D

And you? :)

Hunter S. Thompson and kidney stones...you are after my own heart.

Awwww!

:sweet:

I'm feeling pretty decent. Just tired. Same old. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Thank you ma'am!

Keep taking the antibiotics! Mine took a while to pass. Then one day I went to Luby's and :eek:.

How big and scary was it? My dad said that his look exactly like sandspurs. Not very encouraging. :(

I'm being a good girl. So far, I've only forgotten to take them twice. :rolleyes:

How big and scary was it? My dad said that his look exactly like sandspurs. Not very encouraging. :(

I'm being a good girl. So far, I've only forgotten to take them twice. :rolleyes:

Mine broke up into "kidney gravel" when I passed them. They are strange looking, but once you realize that they are out of your body you won't even care. :)

Mine broke up into "kidney gravel" when I passed them. They are strange looking, but once you realize that they are out of your body you won't even care. :)

I am looking forward to passing mine with a fair amount of fear and loathing but I will be happier when it's finally out.

If they are small you won't feel when you actually pass them, although you'll feel everything else.

I'm a bit concerned that I haven't felt it move in a while. The night after I went to the doctor, I had a big twinge and then the twinging stopped. So I'm wondering if the stone may be stuck in my bladder. Or maybe it passed and I wasn't aware. :confused:

I'm a bit concerned that I haven't felt it move in a while. The night after I went to the doctor, I had a big twinge and then the twinging stopped. So I'm wondering if the stone may be stuck in my bladder. Or maybe it passed and I wasn't aware. :confused:

You could have passed it and not known. Did the pain seem to sort of travel down your kidneys to your stomach?

Have you been checking your tinkle? :o

You could have passed it and not known. Did the pain seem to sort of travel down your kidneys to your stomach?

Have you been checking your tinkle? :o

The pains I had were shooting pains through my urethra. The twinges were at the end in a not very comfortable place. There was a big twinge and then the twinging stopped.

The tinkle looks fine.

The pains I had were shooting pains through my urethra. The twinges were at the end in a not very comfortable place. There was a big twinge and then the twinging stopped.

The tinkle looks fine.

Keeping in mind that I am not a trained medical professional, I think you'll pass it soon, if you haven't already. My urethra hurt off and on throughout the time I had stones, and not necessarily before I passed them. However, it didn't hurt like anything you described. It was more of a shooting pain.

you kidney stone gals...:eek: :( sounds awful. bysshe, are you taking your meds?

It isn't nearly as bad as it was in the beginning.

Yes, I'm taking my meds. :p

Keeping in mind that I am not a trained medical professional, I think you'll pass it soon, if you haven't already. My urethra hurt off and on throughout the time I had stones, and not necessarily before I passed them. However, it didn't hurt like anything you described. It was more of a shooting pain.

I did have some shooting pains down my lower abdomen but the twinging was worse. The only thing I really hated was the lead pipe to the kidneys pain. That sucked ass. The rest was tolerable.

I did have some shooting pains down my lower abdomen but the twinging was worse. The only thing I really hated was the lead pipe to the kidneys pain. That sucked ass. The rest was tolerable.

Ain't that the truth. I remember it felt like someone was gripping my sides and kneading them, only their hands were made out of iron. :eek:

Ain't that the truth. I remember it felt like someone was gripping my sides and kneading them, only their hands were made out of iron. :eek:

Mine felt exactly what I imagine a baseball bat to the kidneys would feel like. I couldn't get comfortable, so I just rolled around on the floor, trying to find a position that hurt less. I thought I was going to throw up at one point but it passed.

Not very pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom