Tobias / Hart discussion

Not backing tracks. Lies abound here. Stay on guard. One of the persistent campaign, by half a dozen posters, often new or guest, is to smear Jesse, usually in an attempt to show Alain in the best light. May Alain not really be associated with such malicious actors.

Oh yes, it's a conspiracy :lbf:
Lies abound!
Stay on guard!
You have no idea what you are talking about, as usual and therefore you should refrain from further making a fool of yourself. A lot of bands use backing tracks.
There really is no need to imply Alain sends people here to smear Jesse, how utterly malicious on your part. Go take a walk.

Oh yes, it's a conspiracy :lbf:
Lies abound!
Stay on guard!
You have no idea what you are talking about, as usual and therefore you should refrain from further making a fool of yourself. A lot of bands use backing tracks.
There really is no need to imply Alain sends people here to smear Jesse, how utterly malicious on your part. Go take a walk.
you tell em!

Alain didn't have to send anyone... we dislike everything about c*** face jesse all on our own.
He is destroying MOZ's musical legacy with his mediocrity!

Also, dare I ask, where does 'Booyah' originate from in relation to Morrissey? :ROFLMAO:
It's one of Morrissey's catch-phrases, that's all. During live shows, he frequently whips the crowd into a frenzy by leading them in a mass 'Booyah!' chant. It's quite something to experience.

It's one of Morrissey's catch-phrases, that's all. During live shows, he frequently whips the crowd into a frenzy by leading them in a mass 'Booyah!' chant. It's quite something to experience.

Yes, don’t forget to yell it out after every song!

@ 7:03 Morrissey speaks highly of Jessie in this video
he highlights his (potential?) influence on his sound (in some context of his genre)

there is another interview -i thought it was this -
where Morrissey makes clear Jessie's dynamic with the band
is as (or more?) important as the talent he brings (i paraphrase)
this position sounds like one reached after some reflection

these may have been honeymoon days back in 2006,
soon it will be two decades of Jessie playing with the band
surely he must be doing something right
to remain with our Morrissey, and us his fans - by extension.

Many thanks to Jessie, I certainly appreciate him.

@Dean. I am as clueless on the Booyah.....!
but here is where all the @steamhammer Sam answers are
you are welcome, also to trawl through the archives.

oh hello @Angie hart - if is that really you?
As a relative new comer to Moz's online fan forums, why is Jesse Tobias widely disliked? The live band sounds great from what I've heard - especially when Whyte was back in the fold. Also, dare I ask, where does 'Booyah' originate from in relation to Morrissey? :ROFLMAO:

Jesse and I are just fine. I don’t know where these snarky comments are coming from. It says more about the people posting lies…

Jesse and I are just fine. I don’t know where these snarky comments are coming from. It says more about the people posting lies…
Thanks Angie. Any chance of a Shape 27th anniversary show? Some quality indie-psych there.

⬆️ Look who's just popped up again!
gollum-more-than-hack-slash.jpg
Yeah, I don't think this changes the horrible accusation you made against Alain regarding Jesse, even tho you cut my response to it out of your quote. On what basis do you make this accusation?

Screenshot 2023-12-07 9.48.36 PM.png

@ 7:03 Morrissey speaks highly of Jessie in this video
he highlights his (potential?) influence on his sound (in some context of his genre)

there is another interview -i thought it was this -
where Morrissey makes clear Jessie's dynamic with the band
is as (or more?) important as the talent he brings (i paraphrase)
this position sounds like one reached after some reflection

these may have been honeymoon days back in 2006,
soon it will be two decades of Jessie playing with the band
surely he must be doing something right
to remain with our Morrissey, and us his fans - by extension.

Many thanks to Jessie, I certainly appreciate him.

@Dean. I am as clueless on the Booyah.....!
but here is where all the @steamhammer Sam answers are
you are welcome, also to trawl through the archives.

oh hello @Angie hart - if is that really you?

Thanks for posting this video. I was just thinking about it the other day.

I’m tired of talking about Jesse. He's here whether we want him or not. It is what it is and moaning about it now is a complete waste of time and energy. I’m done.

What does it matter, anyway? Really? I think I have lost complete faith in music.

I'm disappointed. From the thread title I thought this was going to be a serious discussion about about Jesse Tobias and Tony Hart.
images

Back
Top Bottom