toast appreciation thread

For breakfast I had 2 pieces of granary toast with seedless raspberry jam. Was yummy.

How does everyone feel about toasted breakfast muffins? I love them.

nutella.jpg

rules.

I. f***ing. love. Nutella.

:)

oh yes toast must NEVER EVER BE EVEN SLIGHTLY BURNT...

yuck... :sick:

Just had a chocolate bun. It looked for all the world like a Hot Cross Bun - which I thought they were when I bought them.

Very nice it was too!

Just like Lottie - toast must never be too 'toasted' - I like my toast raw!

earth balance, and then a generous helping of nutritional yeast, a sprinkling of ground flaxseed, and topped off with some Bragg's liquid aminos.

half of you are probably saying "what the hell is all that stuff" but I assure you, it is quite tasty and one of my favorite snacks.

I love toast with blackberry jam..... But I don't eat bread anymore..I miss bread...

I have an endocrine disorder.... and bread makes me blow up like a giant balloon!!!! I have removed it from my diet and I feel better... I tried gluten free bread - but that is yuck and it did not make a bit of difference....

I have an endocrine disorder.... and bread makes me blow up like a giant balloon!!!! I have removed it from my diet and I feel better... I tried gluten free bread - but that is yuck and it did not make a bit of difference....

Aww, that is terrible, sorry to hear that. I use this flax seed based bread.I wonder if that would make any difference, its really tasty and two slices are under 80 calories ,combined.

I could not nor would not want to live in a world without bread.

Oh, that sucks. :(

I love bread.

Aww, that is terrible, sorry to hear that. I use this flax seed based bread.I wonder if that would make any difference, its really tasty and two slices are under 80 calories ,combined.

I could not nor would not want to live in a world without bread.

Where do you buy it at??? I'll give it a try.... since I eat flax seed in my oatmeal...

Oh, that sucks. :(

I love bread.

It does... My body is in a constant starvation mode.... Everything I eat it tries to store. I keep to a strict 1800 calorie diet to keep it under control...

Back
Top Bottom