The World Cup Thread

I bet you are white!

LOL

Get away from that uni it is making you stupid. But please let me see how low we can go cause you know I have no boundaries at all. It will end with me praising the nazis and quoting Hitler and you don't wanna experience that AGAIN.

You'll praise nazi's because they're losers like you are. You can relate to losers. You are really sicker than most people can imagine. You have failed AGAIN. LOL.

I've been longing for Monday when this World Cup is well and truly over. Sure it had moments and that but in the great scheme of things it was a fart in universe and no one will remember it a few weeks from now.

Belgium deserved more than a bronze game and no way will England ever become a side picking themselves up and going out with a bit of a bang that would warrant quite a decent homecoming.

You'll praise nazi's because they're losers like you are. You can relate to losers. You are really sicker than most people can imagine. You have failed AGAIN. LOL.
Oh yes!

You are so right and when did I ever call myself a winner or achiever?

I just wanna become Breivik one day and maybe take it a bit further than he did, yep that is my life goal. I am such a loser the ozone layer just gave up and wants the sun to burn a hole in our planet to erase me forever.

I sleep in nazi regalia all the time and people always go "oh here is Urban" when they hear heavy boots marching ever closer.

Still not starting Rashford.... :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Rashford coming on! Go on lad!

Still not starting Rashford.... :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Are we talking about the same Rashford that played the full 90 against Belgium in the group stages, and missed a sitter..
Lad’s low on confidence, had a poor season. Was a no brainer to go with Sterling during this World Cup.
Rashford 7 PL goals this season, Sterling 18 + 11 direct assists.

And there we have it, England’s most successful World Cup campaign in 28 years officially ended today. Results:

Tunisia - WON
Panama - WON
Belgium - LOSE
Colombia- DRAW aet
Sweden - WON
Croatia - LOSE et
Belgium - LOSE

And there we have it, England’s most successful World Cup campaign in 28 years officially ended today. Results:

Tunisia - WON
Panama - WON
Belgium - LOSE
Colombia- DRAW aet
Sweden - WON
Croatia - LOSE et
Belgium - LOSE
You can't count the first Belgium game...

We knew they would lose this game, but it looks as though it would have been a different outcome if Southgate had played the SH in the FH.

We knew they would lose this game, but it looks as though it would have been a different outcome if Southgate had played the SH in the FH.

I was watching the tennis, only caught bits and pieces of the second half, looks like we were getting counter attacked to f*** and Belgium could’ve scored 4 or 5. Need to start facing it, England are a side that beat the lesser teams, but always flop against against anyone decent. No excuses.

I was watching the tennis, only caught bits and pieces of the second half, looks like we were getting counter attacked to f*** and Belgium could’ve scored 4 or 5. Need to start facing it, England are a side that beat the lesser teams, but always flop against against anyone decent. No excuses.
England's finishing is terrible, brilliant with set pieces though. England played much better SH. I find it hard to understand Southgate's reasoning on players starting.

I forgot this was even on until the last ten minutes. Saw a Belgium goal in that time. Predictably Belgium looked better, the final should probably have been France v Belgium.

I forgot this was even on until the last ten minutes. Saw a Belgium goal in that time. Predictably Belgium looked better, the final should probably have been France v Belgium.
Kane still useless. I think Eric Dier's time should be up after this imo.

Tunisia - WON
Panama - WON
Belgium - LOSE
Colombia- DRAW aet
Sweden - WON
Croatia - LOSE et
Belgium - LOSE
And with that the few claiming this was a great worls cup on a whole can shut up and move on cause those results show that a crap side can get too far in a world cup these days.
Not even the belgians fans seemed happy to win the bronze and just like in club football trophies and medals are no longer wanted unless they are the big trophies and medals.
I looked online at comments from people here in Sweden and abroad and the majority felt this was the weakest world cup ever but that it had a few but not too many highlights on a whole.
I feel like I have been watching the ladies world cup or something. Football is officially the most pathetic sport out there and something has just killed it off altogether.
Weird how americans started to like it and are the only ones still going woooooooo and maybe that is the explanation why the sport went downhill.
Enjoy your time at Real Madrid, Eden Hazard, and no one has deserved a move there more than you since Ronaldo signed for them. Big boots to fill but with your legs and body you will be just fine.
The local Chelsea fan hoping they'd go for Neymar must be gutted beyond words as Chelsea gets a new chain smoking manager.

Back
Top Bottom