The 'Very Special Morrissey Release'

I know Beck did a design your own front cover with stickers album, called The information. I wasn't aware it was excluded from the UK charts for this though. How very strange.

yes i think it was banned. its because you are not allowed to give away any 'extras' with CD's.

Personally, I'd wish for a CD full of demo versions and unreleased tracks.

Or what about a CD with all the demo tracks recorded for the new album?

PLEASE let it be a DVD, although a DIY comp would be super-cool. I recently lost some material when my MP3 f***ed up.

We need a box set of everything morrissey has ever done. Remastered and a good booklet with morrisseys story and interviews or whatever on how he came up with songs/albums etc...

How about the 1st chapter of his autobiography?? That would float my boat!

Doubt that, but it's not a daft idea. Here's another: have Morrissey make you a mix CD. All of us have friends with amazing musical taste who at any given time could put together a mind-blowing 20-song mix CD. Why not Morrissey? Look at the response to his pre-show tapes. It would be a unique and very cool item.

I was just reading in Rogan last night how he wanted to be a Radio One DJ (or at least the power to impose his taste on the nation, at any rate). This would be his chance. Sort of.

Didnt he do that with "Under the Influence" which apart from the amazing So Little Time by Diana Dors was actually really hard to like :o

Didnt he do that with "Under the Influence" which apart from the amazing So Little Time by Diana Dors was actually really hard to like :o

I find it very easy on the ear, mostly.

You know those deals where you can have your own face superimposed onto a photo to make it look like you were in a movie, football match etc? It's that but with your face on one of Moz's band.

I know this to be a 100% fact*

Dx

*A lie. A big fat hairy stupid lie. I really am that bored today. Please announce this special release thingy.

Maybe it's a presentation pack of Morrissey's bodily fluids?

Morrissey: Live From The Hollywood Bowl DVD? We know the recorded footage exists since it was used for the THPGU video. Could be, could be...

it's the greatest hits played backwards with a booklet of the satanic lyrics.

And as it plays backward it says "Paul is dead?"

I'm gonna hazard a guess: The DVD that was recorded on the last tour?

It's going to be a frontal nude pic that says, "Your Balls 'N All"

If it's going to be a 'very special release' then it will have to compete with a product like 'In A Frozen Sea', which I've mentioned before on this site. Some Artists really know how to cultivate their hard-core Audience with respect and gratitude. Imagine if Morrissey were to be invited to join the 'Artists In Residence' elite?

Sigur Ros are on a major label in various territories yet manage to produce stunning ltd edition collectors items. Mind you, they are in a league of their own. I hope Decca can produce something worth spending money on and getting a spare copy 'for the grandchildren'

http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/media/press/book.php

Regards.

It's going to be a frontal nude pic that says, "Your Balls 'N All"

swoon.gif

i already know what it is.. its going to be a studio version of kitt.

moz told me last night.

Back
Top Bottom