"The Very Best of Morrissey" released (UK - April 25, 2011)

"The Very Best of Morrissey" is out now in the UK.

verybestof_300.jpg

Last edited:
If you matters about some peoples sexuality, you are in problems. Morrissey is more than that and you don´t deserve to be his fan.

you break my heart a little..why say I 'don't deserve to be his fan' ?..I be in problems but then aren't we all?

I'm actually very deserving and do many things that show how just how deserving I am...I have ears and a heart and can listen to whom ever I like and write and ask questions...I'm sorry if your minds are closed to my probings...

Don't take too much offence...

It's just that I live in Libya and well that sort of thing is looked down upon here...his records have really lifted my spirits in these dark times whilst your countries invade us and take our oil...it's certainly a conundrum..?

yours hopefully...

you do realize your country is a shit-hole and is completely backwards to the rest of the world.....right?...with the internet you should be able to search out whats right and not just follow the rest of the ignorant people.

FFS Can't you see he's taking the piss. Libya!!!!
Next he'll be claiming he's Gadaffi.

Perhaps it's just me but I think the sound quality on this release is superb. Always thought the whole remastered business was a slight con but I can definitely hear a noticeable difference on this.

the anonymous amazon/online bigmouth, is having problem with playstation ,
his bankcount is closed for a while, due to getting over his credit

:lbf:

friday I can pick up my' very best of Morrissey' ordered by my local only friendly neighbourhood
musicshoplad

mhh saw on marketplace not on this site but where you can buy anything,new 2010
Bona Drag remastered 9,99 BP

Is Morrissey a gay?

It's just that my friend said he is..and well, if that's the case, then I don't think I like him anymore.. :(

You must be joking, I hope?
that you care for you if he's gay!
crazy stuff!

Perhaps it's just me but I think the sound quality on this release is superb. Always thought the whole remastered business was a slight con but I can definitely hear a noticeable difference on this.

So no Loudness War treatment on this one? That's a relief.

Is Morrissey a gay?

It's just that my friend said he is..and well, if that's the case, then I don't think I like him anymore.. :(

Morrissey's music=good
Prejudice=bad

Please, grow up...

you do realize your country is a shit-hole and is completely backwards to the rest of the world.....right?...with the internet you should be able to search out whats right and not just follow the rest of the ignorant people.

'What's right' ?

Is it right to be the world bully, blackmailing 'backwards' countries and stealing their assets/resources for your greedy/shadowy corporate rulers!?

America is still the only country to have used nuclear weapons on our fellow human beings...America funds the clandestine Israeli nuclear program and openly murders Iranian scientists as part of it's long history of trying to depose legitimate heads of state/install sympathetic 'puppet rulers' throughout the world...just look at the mess made in Afghanistan and Iraq...now it has it's new weapons of mass destruction in Twitter/Facebook et all..so who's 'backwards'...really depends whether you're some kind of fundamentalist Christian believing that your 'thoughts' are 'right' or whether you're actually a tolerant free thinker, with respect for your fellow human beings...

personally i like the collection of songs. noone has to buy it, when he doesn´t want. i only admit, that the ad "with rare pictures" is a bit irritating, although. grammatically everything is absolutely correct and it even is the truth. even if i would love two see more than 2, but that's my problem. I always want too much

I have a feeling that the anonymous user that is homophobic and lives in Libya is a troll and that is he or she is here just to cause some commotion LOL. C'mon what are you even doing in a Morrissey forum if you can seriously say things like that? :crazy::horny::lbf::eek:

I think I can put this' Libyan troll' matter to rest. I myself am a Libyan, and can tell you every single Libyan citizen supports the Western intervention, apart from, of course, the few part of the regime. Also, most of Libya has been cut off completely from the internet (an attempt by the regime to stop word of it's atrocities reaching the outside world), and those few places that do (e.g. the liberated city of Benghazi) have only the most fleeting rudimentary connection. I think those people have much better things to do with their limited internet access that to surf this site.

I can safely conclude that 'Anonymous' is not a Libyan, and most definitely does not live in Libya.
VERDICT - TROLL

It doesn't matter what sexuality the man is he's a legend either way. I personally don't believe the man has a sexuality. He's never been a sexual person Imo and certaintly doesn't allow sex run his life.
I mean morrissey never really opened up about the topic and why should he it's no ones business but his own live and let live. If mozz is gay that's certaintly only a tiny part of the man's amazing personality that noone knows about.

Homophobes really piss me off.

Who cares about his sexuality. He is a genious. How can you dislike music just because of someone's lifestyle. I guess that you don't like Elton John either?

Is Morrissey a gay?

Who cares about a person's sexuality. No one can or should try to judge. Morrissey is a musical genious. His influence is profound to his fans regardless of his lifestyle. Maybe you should research the artist before you like his/her music. Shsssss!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom