The Smyths NYE

Stuheff

Sing your Strife
Hello.

Anyone going to see the Smyths on NYE at the Dublin Castle in Camden??

Im forming a Facebook group as all New Years Eves so far have been pretty average and I think this will be a corker... Especially as I only live up the road!

Theres 4 of us in so far.

Anyone else planning that far ahead?

Stu

I am, (call me Roy!)however, its more to the point that I cant make the next 3 Smyths gigs and got excited that this one is just down the road and I CAN make it.

Also, the last few New Years Eves have been rubbish and I am genuinly quite excited (yes already!) about having a good one. Plus im invited loads of mates for a get toegther, and that takes organising, so I thought I would put the word out there.

So is Tin Tin coming then?

So is Tin Tin coming then?

Well my other half will, we take it in turns to choose what we do on NYE!

Sure Madame C will be there but don't have much faith in Paulc or M E getting the nod, sure some more soloers will come as the weeks pass.

sounds fantabulosa
count me & the missus in
are tix on sale yet?
hope to be back in time for first friday S&G in manchesterford too
here's to the double smiths morrissey festive frolic-a-rama

tickets on sale now!
got mine
& bargain choo-choo tix too
click link from smyths.net
see you there!

Brilliant stuff.

NYE is coming round fooking quick and quite frankly I cant wait. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Ill be the drunk one being told off by his missus while his mates snigger at the back.

anyone else thinking of joining us?
please

anyone else thinking of joining us?
please

Me, Mark and Dan (KitKat Moz) will be in attendance so please say feel free hello! We may well be sporting Salford Lads Club T-Shirts

sdc107111.jpg

How was it fellas? Virge, that is a very cute pic of you and Dan. Did you buy him the flowers, or was it the other way around? :sweet:

How was it fellas? Virge, that is a very cute pic of you and Dan. Did you buy him the flowers, or was it the other way around? :sweet:

He bought me the flowers, Mark. If I've told him once I've told him a dozen times I'm not intrested but he keeps on persisting. :D

It was a good night all in all, although too much Guinness was consumed by myself which resulted in falling asleep on the tube! Could you not make it in the end mate?

Graham, appologies for not drinking the pint you got me, It's my birthday next Friday so I think we are coming to Islington for that. I'll make sure I get you one back!

He bought me the flowers, Mark. If I've told him once I've told him a dozen times I'm not intrested but he keeps on persisting. :D

It was a good night all in all, although too much Guinness was consumed by myself which resulted in falling asleep on the tube! Could you not make it in the end mate?

Graham, appologies for not drinking the pint you got me, It's my birthday next Friday so I think we are coming to Islington for that. I'll make sure I get you one back!

Ah...that's very sweet. Virgil did tell me his intentions towards you but swore me to secrecy. I questioned whether it would be messey being neighbours and all, but he thought it the natural progression for both of you.

No, I didn't make it in the end as I was stuck in bed with flu all week :mad: . I even missed Manny Panther running the Exeter midfield because of it. :rolleyes:

thank you to the smyths for a great night
you know when it's a good one when your shoes get trashed!
saw the boys in the lads club t-shirts
you look most dapper
enjoyed dancing with the handsome devils too
happy new mozter year folks
x

thank you to the smyths for a great night
you know when it's a good one when your shoes get trashed!
saw the boys in the lads club t-shirts
you look most dapper
enjoyed dancing with the handsome devils too
happy new mozter year folks
x

Sorry - I was very drunk!

You should have come and said hello......

'appy New Year to you LD!!

Back
Top Bottom