The Smiths Demos

the stuff i've been able to download from this section before have all been .mp3 files. i can't seem to download .rar files

.rar is a compressed folder, the mp3's are within. you can open with a free program called winrar you can get on the net. it is a very common compression program. most uploads are put in rar files these days.

hope this helps

Re: The Smiths Demos (need more help please)

i downloaded rarosx-3.9.3.tar and the smiths demos but when i open smiths demos it opens as a textfile containing complete gobbledegook.

hope you can help

i downloaded rarosx-3.9.3.tar and the smiths demos but when i open smiths demos it opens as a textfile containing complete gobbledegook.

hope you can help

getting this program is well worth it for future downloads. go to:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.php

and click the WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.93 option. It is free and virus free. You will then be able to open win rar files.

When you open the rar file it will always come up with a buy winrar - trial ends in 40 days. This doesn't happen so just click the X on that command box.

When a lot if tracks are being uplaoded they are better if they are compresses, so that upload and download times are shorter etc.

getting this program is well worth it for future downloads. go to:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.php

and click the WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.93 option. It is free and virus free. You will then be able to open win rar files.

When you open the rar file it will always come up with a buy winrar - trial ends in 40 days. This doesn't happen so just click the X on that command box.

When a lot if tracks are being uplaoded they are better if they are compresses, so that upload and download times are shorter etc.

do u know what download i need for a mac computer?

many thanks

Want a boy from my birthday live clip? When the hell was this leaked?

Tags
demos
Back
Top Bottom